Opening Keynote - Unveiling Odoo 16
Smart Analytics: A smart way to integrate Business Intelligence into Odoo
Managing vendor prepayments effortlessly
Efficient customer care with intelligent Helpdesk ticket assignation
Development of Odoo's serious gaming: the technical challenges encountered
Bernard Letourmy & Nicolas RossetHecho
On-the-job training: speed up your onboarding process with Aroolla
Luc Maurer and Ulysse RosseletHecho
Manage your employees' time more efficiently
Meet Pepper, the Odoo-powered robot that will help you keep an eye on your car's charging station.
Discover Odoo LIMS, a set of fully integrated applications for laboratories
Easily transform XML documents into Odoo documents
Mathias is a Financial Economist. He worked in a tax office and at the tax authorities in Germany. An entrepreneur since 2003, he created the market-leading DATEV-Export and Import, Elster Module, and many more. He has over 20 years of experience with accounting and over 10 years of experience with Odoo Accounting. Mathias is the CEO and Founder of syscoon, the leading Odoo Gold Partner in Germany for all accounting and financial requirements.
In this talk, we will describe what is necessary to do the complete financial accounting in Odoo based on the strict German expectations from companies, accountants, and auditors.
The key topics will be:
- Different handling of account moves between Odoo and common German accounting software.
- Requirements for export of financials (account.moves, invoices/bills, VAT, etc.) for tax advisors (i.e., DATEV).
- Electronic export of VAT report (ELSTER connection).
- Improved handling of VAT regarding differentiation of service and goods in the EU.
- How to achieve "GoBD" compliance according to "IDW PS 880" (e.g., delete of bills and invoices not allowed), which is crucial for mid-sized and large corporations.
- “E-Bilanz” (electronic Annual Reports for tax authorities).
Target audience: everyone is interested in how to do ambitious accounting for the German market.