Technical Support Specialist - Buffalo, NY
Buffalo, NY 14214
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution.Our unique proposition of integrated apps which work seamlessly together gives users the ability to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 7 million users, partners in more than 120 countries and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire faster.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Technical Support team in Buffalo!
What we expect
Odoo is the world's most popular open-source ERP SaaS software, and we want you to join our amazing team. The Functional Support Analyst & Pre-Sales role is key to our future success!
The Functional Support Analyst & Pre-Sales position assists customers (and team members) with support tickets, phone calls, and LiveChat conversations - always making sure to provide an informative and enjoyable customer experience!
This role will also be in charge of pre-sales, identifying potential leads, and passing those leads along to the sales team. Not only will you be the “first line of defense” for potential and current customers, you’ll also be the face of the company.
And, with someone like you joining our team - the sky’s the limit!
Become an expert on all of the features and functions within Odoo's software applications
Provide expertise to clients seeking to use Odoo applications effectively
- Create solutions and effectively communicate (written, verbal) to customers
Maximize customer satisfaction through timely and accurate resolution of customer inquiries/issues
Collaborate with Engineering, Product, and Developer teams to escalate critical issues
Resolve issues via email, chat, and phone
Gather feedback: our product team loves to crank out features that our users are asking for
Boost Customer Satisfaction and productivity
- Bachelor Degree
- Passion for software products
Demonstrated ability to learn
Critical thinking skills in a social setting
Excellent communication skills
English - Professional written and verbal fluency
Nice to Have
Ticket-based support experience
- A demonstrated ability to learn
A Technical Support Specialist?
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer.
- Free books for professional development
- Benefits include: healthcare (KAISER!), dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- Compensation includes: base salary and commissions for all strategic partnership sales team members
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days, and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance program; 3 X 1 hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team
- Company sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, such as: parking and transit
- Snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his/her work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more!
Compensation & Benefits
A full-time position
Attractive salary package
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and more
HSA ($4800 a year)
Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Afterwork events, several team building activities
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruits, Snacks and Coffee provided
Be part of our team!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.