Channel Account Manager Bilingual
- Passion about sales
- The dynamics and motivation to go the extra mile with a positive "can do" attitude.
- At least a Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience.
- Excellent communication skill, you like to negotiate and to achieve targets.
- Strong software and new technology awareness.
- Curiosity to learn how businesses operate.
- Between 2 and 4 years experience in channel sales in the software sector.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a must
Nice to Have
- Immediate availability
- Portuguese is a plus
Employees with Benefits
Compensation and Perks
We offer you the opportunity to join a popular open source project and receive complete technical and functional Odoo training. Also, a great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development in a nice working atmosphere with a young and passionate team.
This is a full-time position with an attractive salary and benefits package. Compensation includes base salary which depends on experience.
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA),
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and Holiday paid leaves
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefits
(parking and transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Right off Highway 101, free employee parking, walking distance from MUNI as well as dozens of local restaurants.
Tuesday Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour,
Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee provided all day to order and pantry snacks