250 Executive Park Blvd, Suite 3400, San Francisco, CA 94134, 美国
Who is Odoo?
Odoo provides a range of specialized and easy-to-use business applications that form a complete suite of tools to address any business need. We give millions of companies easy access to the software they need to optimize and expand their business. Odoo is the most installed business software in the world, used by over 4.4 million users worldwide ranging from startup companies to large enterprises. Odoo's cloud based platform is 3 times more affordable than traditional competitors like SAP and Microsoft.
Overview of Role:
This is a dynamic, full cycle sales role that will allow you to become a business management expert across countless industries operating throughout the Americas. Account executives qualify warm leads, analyze companies' business needs, deliver astanishing product demos, and close deals, all while gaining a thorough understanding of the client's business workflows. This is a sales job for people who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business and enjoy learning. You’ll learn different practices across a variety of industries and how Odoo’s diverse ecosystem can be used to alleviate company needs.
Your responsibilities include:
- Train partners on effective methods for selling and implementing Odoo software
- To understand how partners work, how Odoo will help them be more efficient, and how selling Odoo's products and services can fit into their business model.
- Retain sophisticated partners while coaching inexperienced partners into streamlined sales machines.
- Collaborate with partners to establish a tailored implementation package for end customers and negotiate the software requirements.
- Create and implement cross-functional processes for partners and customers to increase their operational efficiency
- Our executives are in contact with a large diversity of customers in many regions covering many different industries which will provide them with a unique opportunity to learn and understand how the use of business applications software can become a competitive tool for these customers.
Achieve monthly targets
Lead the entire sales cycle
Manage accounts for 9 months after closing deals
Understand clients' business processes and suggest ways to improve efficiency and performance
Analyze all aspects of clients' business operations
Establish a tailored implementation package and negotiate its content with the customer
Network with a large diverse pool of customers in many regions covering different industries.
A lot to learn
Master product demos
Deal with companies of various industries, sizes, and from different regions
Bachelor's degree or higher
At ease with software
Fluent in English
What's great in the job?
- No outbound calls, you get leads and focus on providing value to them
- You sell management software to directors of SMBs: interesting projects and people
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgmt, etc...
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow-ups
- High commissions for good performers
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, HSA, and other voluntary benefits to choose
Vacation, Sick, and Holiday paid leaves
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefits
(parking and public transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like entertainment, cellular, and more
Right off Highway 101, free employee parking, and walking distance from MUNI / Free Shuttle (stops at Caltrain/Bart).
Monthly Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual event(s)
Weekly yoga classes in-office. Play any sport with enough colleagues and the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee and pantry snacks. Drinks on tap and fresh fruit delivered weekly.