Maurice Moretti 法国

--Maurice Moretti--

| 5 2 5
Strasbourg, 法国
--Maurice Moretti--

Maurice Moretti 法国
2019/9/25 上午11:58

Hello

If you are ready to spend a little amount of money, I would recommend to look here

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/12.0/odoo_product_pack_bundle/

IMHO it is a shame that we have to install MRP module just to be able to sell/purchase kits

Regards  Maurice

1 备注
Ricardo Gross 瑞士
2019/9/25 下午2:31

I also agree that selling kits could be part of the sales, inventory or simply integrated into the "product form" options, to avoid installing the complex manufacturing app just for that.

头像

ubatoo 瑞士

--ubatoo--

| 1 2 4
Chur, 瑞士
--ubatoo--

ubatoo 瑞士
2019/9/2 上午9:37

Thanks so much for the answers! I still find that a simpler inventory configuration is missing to enable the sale of product kits, and I believe I am not the only one.

Pinakin Nayi 印度
2019/8/26 上午1:12

To use Kit, you must have to install MRP. it is okay if you don't want to use any other MRP feature but to use kit you must have to install MRP.

头像

Paresh Wagh 印度

--Paresh Wagh--

| 4 2 5
Navi Mumbai, 印度
--Paresh Wagh--
Paresh Wagh 印度
2019/8/25 上午9:11

The Product Kit feature is a part of Bill of Materials (BOM) which is available only if you install the Manufacturing (mrp) module. 

头像

Lars Aam 挪威

--Lars Aam--

| 1 2 6
Kolnes, 挪威
--Lars Aam--

Taken my pension, but still got a lot of energy. 

Worked as General manager, Logistic manager and SAP functional consultant (In Nexans). 

I always used ERP systems as a tool to better control our business.  And specially in Logistic operations.  

Currently helping an earlier colleague to set up Odoo for a new manufacturing business. Interesting...

Lars Aam 挪威
2019/8/25 上午8:14

The process I would recommend is to use a bill of material and a assembly order.  There might be other options for selling product kits. But I guess you want one item in the sales order, and then picking / packing together all the pieces. The that would be the standard recommendation. Manufacturing app and inventory app is necessary.

1 备注
Aam IT & Logistic Consult, Lars Aam 挪威
2019/8/25 上午8:17

And you would need MRP to get a picking of components. Inventory without any MRP will hardly work.

提问
Writer
Keep Informed
1 关注者(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now