1 Answer

Zbik

--Zbik--
| 7 6 9
Łódź, 波兰
--Zbik--

Zbik
2019/5/22 上午9:13

Resupply routes have a priority. The higher priority is prefered.
Your business logic is different than it may be needed to someone else.
For example, I may need this one:
check my warehouse => remaining quantity 1 : check warehouse resupply 1 => make a purchase order

A solution for you, that can be used, is the setting that magazine 1 is resupplied from warehouse 2, 2 from 3, etc.

If this is not acceptable, you must build your own management custom module for your logic.

4 Comments
Menara Services, Othmane Ghandi
2019/5/22 上午9:43

I was talking in a general case:

=> the one who will need to supply from one warehouse will choose one warehouse of resupply for their main warehouse.

=> the one who will need to supply from multiple warehouse will choose multiple warehouse of resupply for their main warehouse.

There is already many2many for resupply warehouses in the warehouse setting, what is the need of this multiple resupply warehouses then ?

Zbik
2019/5/22 上午10:16

many2many create for you possible routes but not specify routes priority

Menara Services, Othmane Ghandi
2019/5/22 上午10:26

Indeed, but why it gives the possibility to choose many warehouses <=> multiple procurement routes ?

Thanks for your reactivity

Zbik
2019/5/22 上午10:34

Resupply routes for two different products may be others.

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now