Odoo Help

1 答案
头像

Patrick Kasongo Lukusa (klp) 比利时

--Patrick Kasongo Lukusa (klp)--

| 2 2 7
Presles, 比利时
--Patrick Kasongo Lukusa (klp)--

After graduating in Business Engineering (Management of Information Systems) from the University of Namur and the Catholic University of Leuven, he joined Odoo as a Functional Consultant in 2014.

From then, Patrick has gained in-depth functional as well as domain knowledge while working on projects in Belgium and throughout Europe, Asia, and Africa.

He has worked with Odoo since version 7.

2017/7/26 下午3:09

It's true that you can create a stock move if you open a form view of existing stock moves in Inventory / Reporting / stock moves.

But this should not be allowed for following reason. A stock move is meant to be attached to an enclosing document which is the "picking" so that you can group many other stock moves, give them similar attributes, and change their status at once.

That's why it is not possible to create a standalone stock move in list view and the same should be applicable from the form view.

I've reported this to the usability team of Odoo. Let's see :-)

So the appropriate way to create a stock move is from Inventory > Operations > All transfers and create a picking which eventually has some stock moves.

3 注释
Mohammed Amal N 印度
2017/7/26 下午11:41

Thanks

2017/7/27 上午2:10

You're welcome Mohammed. Please help mark the question as closed as to improve the quality of the forum...and give me some karma ;-)

Mohammed Amal N 印度
2017/7/27 上午3:01

I've given upvote for the answer :). I 'm not marking it as closed as I don't know up to what extend it is correct

提问
Writer
Keep Informed
1 关注者(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now