Odoo Help

5 Answers
Lars Aam
2019/5/1 上午3:17

I am not experienced with web, but on my website, I go in Edit mode. Click on an menu item, and the Edit menu option opens.   Add, Delete, change name, change action. It is all there.

2 Comments
Maitree Trivedi
2019/5/1 上午5:21

Ya, we can add, Delete, change name, change action.But we can not hide menu from editor.

And I want to change and hide menu through code.

Aam IT & Logistic Consult, Lars Aam
2019/5/1 上午5:53

If I say it differently: You want a different top menu on some pages. That is more tricky, and you will need to modify the code.

Leela
2019/4/30 上午6:29

Hi Maitree Trivedi,

You can modify the existing website menu by inheriting the website template and modify it as shown below

<template id="product_item_hide_no_price" inherit_id="website_sale.products_item">
            <xpath expr="//div[hasclass('product_price')]/b" position="attributes">
                <attribute name="t-if">product.price &gt; 0</attribute>
            </xpath>
        </template>
use the xpath tag to select and alter elements from the modified view
3 Comments
Maitree Trivedi
2019/4/30 上午6:49

sorry I didn't get you. Which website template you want me to inherit?

Leela
2019/4/30 上午7:35

The template which you want to change the menu name.. or share me for which menu you need to change the menu name.

Maitree Trivedi
2019/4/30 上午8:07

As I explain in my question, I want to change shop menu to "Products" and hide blog menu from website.

Ask a Question
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register