Odoo Help

6 答案
Jeff Beidler 美国
2014/11/17 下午2:54

In /etc/openerp-server.conf:

- Add a header section, like [options].  I don't think it matters what you put, as long as there is a header.  Otherwise, you'll get:

"ConfigParser.MissingSectionHeaderError: File contains no section headers."

- Add this line:

addons_path=/my/new/addons/path

Don't use any quotes.  I tried that, and the server didn't like it.  Also, as john5000 stated, make sure your addons directory is readable by the server user (openerp).

john5000 美国
2014/11/14 下午8:14

There are at least two ways to do this:

• On the server startup command line put:

--addons-path=<somepath>

• In the openerp-server.conf file add the line:

addons_path=<somepath>

Notes:

• Make sure the .conf file you are changing is the one correct one.  Check the startup script. On my system the startup-oe has a "-c" parameter to specify the openerp-server.conf file location.
  • Make sure the openerp-sever.conf file is readable by the user that is starting the server process.

3 注释
Jeff Beidler 美国
2014/11/17 下午2:26

It's reading the openerp-server.conf file, but gives the error, "File contains no section headers." What section header do I need to use 'addons_path= . . .'?

john5000 美国
2014/11/17 下午5:56

The .conf file should have "[options]" at the top. That is the only section header.

Jeff Beidler 美国
2014/11/17 下午6:21

I made a lucky guess, then. Got it right on the first try, so I thought the header label didn't matter. Thanks for the confirmation that it does!

头像

Annadurai 印度

--Annadurai--
--Annadurai--

LIVING    LEGEND :p

Annadurai 印度
2016/6/13 上午1:04

you may use it in odoo-server-conf file with path specifying COMMA, just like below. you may ADD several path's by separting with COMMA.

addons_path = /opt/odoo/9.0-MM/9.0/addons,/home/harmony/workspace/9.0/training

here, training is my custom folder..

提问
Writer
Keep Informed
2 关注者(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now