Odoo Help

2 Answers
GT
2015/2/2 下午5:59

Fixed! And we hope this helps someone who might be having the same issue (and anyone writing their custom modules).

It seems that 'depends', in __openerp__.py, is not only important to install a module (and its dependency), but also to uninstall it. Even if, like us, you don't get errors when installing your module.

We were able to fix this issue simply by changing 'depends' in __openerp__.py from:

'depends': ['base'],

to:

'depends': ['base','crm'],

How? We copied some Python code, from one of the standard odoo modules, that was installing and uninstalling properly. But that code was not working in our module. So, that pointed to a problem "outside" the Python file, and that's when we realized that we didn't have 'crm' on the 'depends'.

2 Comments
Marcio
2015/8/21 下午5:08

Hi. I tried this but sI till can't remove the module. I don't know what else to do. Any other suggestions?

Marcio
2015/8/21 下午5:09

I posted here about it

John Baldwin
2015/1/30 下午9:56

I had that issue when naming my addons the same too.

try this in the V8 API:

from openerp import models, fields, api

class my_crm_lead(models.Model):

_inherit='crm.lead'

(any other code)

1 Comment
John Baldwin
2015/1/30 下午9:57

oh by the way, I had to delete my DB and start a new one to fix it. :(

Ask a Question
Writer
GT
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now