San Francisco, CA 94134
Hợp chủng quốc Hoa Kỳ
Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join Odoo, a growing software company with an open source product, a huge global community, as well as a fun and exciting work environment.Apply Now! Recruitment Guidebook
60% year over year
The role will be 100% remote for now #socialdistancing. Eventually, it will convert into an onsite role in San Francisco CA.
Odoo is looking for a writer who is organized, positive, and ready to join a fast-paced, in-house marketing team that supports a dynamic and quickly growing global tech company.
As a Technical Writer at Odoo, you’ll create (and update) content in the form of tutorial video scripts, RST documentation, app guides, blogs, and more. Writers should possess the technical aptitude necessary to understand our customer’s experiences and the value that Odoo provides.
You’ll learn the “ins and outs” of the software as you become a product expert (so any past technical experiences will be helpful here).
Join our team if you:
- Proactively push the level of quality in both thinking and execution.
- Describe yourself as creative, autonomous, and detail-oriented.
- Focus on building for the long-term vision.
- Have a content-First design approach.
- Have an eye for detail.
The role requires you to explore the software, so you can explain it to our users.
- Identify our users' content needs.
- Write scripts for our Tutorial videos.
- Write documentation that explores the software.
- Review your peers' content to push the level of quality.
- Work with experts to ensure accurate information is provided to our users.
- Work in collaboration with other teams (RD, PO, Analysts...).
- Passion for software.
- Technical writing experience.
- Proficiency in English (writing, grammar, etc.).
- Ability to write about complicated things in a simple manner.
- A love for writing and an example to prove it.
- Flexibility to take on projects that adapt to changing needs and strategies
Nice to have
- Proficiency in multiple languages
- Experience with business software
- SEO Experience
- A/V experience
What we offer.
- Great team of smart, supportive people, in a friendly and open company culture.
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities & autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position with an attractive, package. Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and more.
HSA ($4800 a year).
Pre-tax Commuter Benefits.
Technical and functional
training sessions (5 weeks).
Afterwork, BBQ, team buildings, ...
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruits, Snacks, and Coffee provided
Apply to a similar position
in a subsidiary of Odoo.