Trợ giúp

Customer Names Not Showing Up In List View

Alex Gallien

Hi All,

I have been migrating data from SugarCRM to Odoo via .csv files, and have come across some strange behavior. My initial import of active customers went perfectly, everything seems great. I also had a bunch of inactive customers that I wanted to have in the database as well, in case they show up in the future. I set the 'Active' field to FALSE for each of those, and they imported as inactive partners, but for some reason their names aren't showing up in list view. Even when I make them active again the names don't show up. Any idea what's going on here? Or how to get around it? Here is a screenshot:

Thanks!

1 Bình luận
Ảnh đại diện
Huỷ bỏ

were you able to solve it? If yes, then please provide info on how to solve this.

2 Câu trả lời
Alex Gallien
Best Answer

I solved this by changing the way that I imported the data. Instead of importing the 'Active' field as false in my initial import, I imported them all normally with a 'Inactive' tag, then exported all of the fields with the 'Inactive' tag, so I had a .csv with the ids of all the records (__export__.res_partner_291). I then imported again with the 'Active' field set to false, and it worked as expected. Hope this helps! I'm running v7 for what it's worth.

1 Bình luận
Ảnh đại diện
Huỷ bỏ

thanks for sharing this info.

john5000
Best Answer

Don't know if you resolved this. If not, see what those records look like in the database.  

Keep in mind, there is a "name" field and a "display_name" field.  They usually both need to be set.

Check this by doing:

select * from res_partner where active = 0

as compared to the ones that you say are active and work, 

select * from res_partner where active = 1

Ảnh đại diện
Huỷ bỏ