Technical архів поштової розсилки
Re: [Service]: Odoo Database Migrationвід
Do we get the code used for the migration too along with documentation ?
On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 8:16 AM Mohamed Magdy <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Hi All,You can send me the following requirements (per DB):
- The old DB. (Backup using Odoo, not a SQL Dumb)
- The custom modules for the old DB (Including the modules from the app store if there is any).
- The empty new DB with the needed modules installed. (Backup using Odoo, not a SQL Dumb)
- The custom modules that planned to be included in the new DB.Timeline:
- I will start with the DB with the highest priority by next week.
- Each DB should take 3 days max of work (analyzing and migration).What you should expect:
- Migrating all the master data. (Contacts, Products, Users, ...etc)
- Migrating all the transaction data. (Invoices, Sales orders, products moves, ..... etc)
- Migrating all the social data. (messages, followers, ... etc)
- Migrating all attachments to be available in the new DB and linked to the related records.
- Life-time support for the migrated data.Payments:
Please, feel free to share any questions you might have.
- The cost is $1,000 per DB. This includes the migration and life-time support for the migrated database if there is any missing piece of data.
- Payment Terms:
- 50% of the total cost once the DBs are received.
- 50% of the total cost once the DB is live for production.