Odoo Help

2 Answers

The same happened here. And it was not question of backups, i had one, but it does not work! It is taken yesterday, but for some reason the website works, but no link works.

I had the most recent backup, and that works just fine - with the clitch that it does not let me access the backend. Website works.

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 7 6 9
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
28.04.16, 01:03

I would try the following:

- restore a backup and you'll be fine

Else

- if you do not have a backup, slap yourself and try to make one

- from the command line do an update all ( -u all), see https://www.odoo.com/documentation/8.0/reference/cmdline.html     

It looks like you have damaged the mail addon. If this does not help, some of the true experts here should jump in.

Just for your record: Before you do serious manipulations on your system, and adding or deleting modules is such a manipulation, always make a backup. Before to try to uninstall something you believe is not used, make sure you know that the system does not need it.

Ask a Question
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now