Odoo Help

3 Answers
John Doe
22.04.19, 14:41

Hi Najlae,

yes but we are using Odoo10 by now. What you need to do is the following.

When you have your delivery order just click unter the tab "Operations" on "Put in Pack". In there you can add the weight of the parcel. This weight value will be also shown under the tab Additional Info -> Weight

Hope this helps 

5 Comments
Frank Miao
23.04.19, 05:38

Really Helpful! Thank you

FHS Solutions, Najlae Boudali
23.04.19, 05:44

Hey John , thank you , when u sad 'can add the weight ' u mean write it manually ?

Frank Miao
23.04.19, 05:51

You need first enable pack function. After click Put in Pack, you will find an pack icon in all product lines. Click one of the icons and fill in a weight regardless the package type would be the total package weight. It solved my situation and I vote John Doe's solution as the correct answer to the question.

FHS Solutions, Najlae Boudali
23.04.19, 05:57

Hi Frank , yep i understand but if i have variable weight ? what can i do in this case ?

John Doe
23.04.19, 07:01

It depends on the scale you use. You can either write it into the field manually using your keyboard or you just buy a scale which will fill in the field when you click some button on the scale. So in any case you will need to click the weight field with your mouse to "activate" it for writing into it.

Hope it helps

BrowseInfo
06.07.17, 01:36

Hello,
Please try this https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/10.0/stock_landed_cost_automate/

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
3 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now