Odoo Help

10 Answers
Apoorv Soral
28.07.16, 14:02

I am using aws RDS for DB server and EC2 for appserver. I am also getting the same error. Is there any option to fix the issue.Could you please also tell me how did you guys setup the pg_path?????

Rihene

--Rihene--

| 5 2 9
Tunis, France
--Rihene--

Rihene
11.08.15, 06:05

As i know mmmm ...pg_dump is a utility for backing up Postgres DB, the worse I'm afraid you'll have to make up with postgres ... here is a useful link:

http://www.thegeekstuff.com/2009/01/how-to-backup-and-restore-postgres-database-using-pg_dump-and-psql/

5 Comments
OpenWorks
11.08.15, 06:13

Thanks for the answer, I have already configure pg path to /usr/lib/postgresql/9.1/bin/. but it is still not working

Rihene
11.08.15, 06:19

which OS are you working with?

OpenWorks
11.08.15, 06:41

My both machine are ubuntu

OpenWorks
11.08.15, 07:25

pg_path is /usr/lib/postgresql/9.1/bin/

Rihene
12.08.15, 07:23

Your pg_path must be under /etc ( Specify the PostgreSQL executable path.)

Paulo Matos‏
12.08.15, 07:22

Hi there,

Confirmed that just installing postgresql on Odoo server machine, this problem is fixed.

I have installed postgresql on odoo server and made no changes on it. Just installed it in order to allow odoo to find the "pg_dump" application and leave "pg_path = None" on the odoo configuration file.

Perhaps there is another solution for solving this problem, but it's working this way.

Regards

1 Comment
Dexciss Technology Pvt Ltd, Apoorv Soral
28.07.16, 14:02

I am using aws RDS for DB server and EC2 for appserver. I am also getting the same error. Is there any option to fix the issue.Could you please also tell me how did you guys setup the pg_path?????

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now