Odoo Help

2 Answers

Piotr Cierkosz

--Piotr Cierkosz--
| 4 2 6
Dublin, Ireland
--Piotr Cierkosz--

Originally from Poland, most of the professional life spent in Ireland. Software Developer, student & technology enthusiast.

Currently, I am Odoo Developer in Ireland.

Piotr Cierkosz
20.08.18, 05:14

It is common error - refresh your repository couple of times and it will load without errors.
As your icon, thumbnail and description is visible this error won't affect your sales/downloads

Paul N Butera
21.08.18, 09:56

Thanks for your answer @Piotr,

By "refresh your repository" I guess you mean perform a commit on the repository ? If so I did a bunch of them and it is not being re scanned by the Odoo agent. Moreover, The error/comment message on my module tend to suggest that I can trigger the re-scan whenever while I have noticed the daily scan actually runs once every day around 3 AM CET.

[UPDATE] Finally got to understand what you guys meant bu "re-scan". For others who are too slow to get it like I am , re-scan means going in your apps dashborad ( here: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/dashboard ) , selecting  "Repositories" in the left menu, and clicking on the "scan" option right next to the repo you want to re-scan. By doing this I managed to reach a 4/5 score as the "This module has no cover image (thumbnail)" error message remains a mystery. 

1 Comment
Ciertech, Piotr Cierkosz
22.08.18, 03:08

Yeah, I meant re-scanning the repo. It works for other so should work for you. I would recommend to download any free module with icon and description and then check what is the difference.

If this does not work l would report an issue - they are quite responsive.

Ask a Question
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now