Меню

Допомога

stock picking It is not possible to unreserve more products of ... than you have in stock in odoo 15

newpharm

I am trying to validate a return stock picking, but I keep getting this error "It is not possible to unreserve more products of ... than you have in stock". I check the forecasted inventory and the quantity on hand, and everything should work well. I hope someone knows how to fix this issue.

I am using odoo 15 community edition.

Edit: I found several posts addressing this issue, but none of the solutions worked for me.

Аватар
Відмінити
3Відповіді
Dr. Thomas Koliwer
Найкраща відповідь

we also had this problem and were able to identify it as a bug. By the way, it was the first time that Odoo admitted that there really is a bug! I can't explain exactly what the solution was in the end, but it was related to a (well known) rounding error (this can be found in numerous posts here)

Аватар
Відмінити
Nicu Constantin
Найкраща відповідь

The way i did is in the fallowing video  and it worked .. 

you will endup having a component not consumed, but you can at least mark as done the MO
https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c3jZlDVTONK

1Коментар
Аватар
Відмінити
newpharm
-

This way is far better than directly editing the database. Thank you for the explanation.

newpharm
Найкраща відповідь

It took me a while but I was able to solve this issue with an unrecommended method.

I had to forcefully unreserve the quantities directly from the database. I looked for the order id then identified the reservation ids too. All I had to do is to delete those. In the stock picking I was successfully able to cancel the order then delete it without any errors.

I don't remember the SQL queries I executed. I will write them here once I do.

Аватар
Відмінити