Меню

Допомога

Help convert .vcf to .csv ??

Erik Göranzon

Hello

I use Contacts and Cobook on my mac to sort my contacts. When I export it only comes out as a .vcf file. I want to import these contacts into ODOO. Since odoo only imports .csv files I have tried to convert the .vcf file into a .csv file without anu sucess. I get errors like: 

Import preview failed due to: 'utf16' codec can't decode byte 0x73 in position 4: truncated data. The issue is usually an incorrect file encoding.

Here is the start of the file we could not import:

Does someone have experience in converting .vcf files from Contacts in Mac into a correct .csv format for odoo?

Thank you

/Erik

Аватар
Відмінити
3Відповіді
David jonson
Найкраща відповідь

nice info

Аватар
Відмінити
gloisesmith
Найкраща відповідь

Try Free Wholeclear VCF to CSV Converter software from VCF Which is a third-party utility, and allows its user to entire selected CSV including name, title, email, phone number, etc file and convert them into Vcard file format. This too steps with all the latest versions of Windows 10/8/XP/Vista.

Аватар
Відмінити
Pedro Smith
Найкраща відповідь

There are multiple solutions available for converting VCF to CSV format. You can google this solution. Last time I used a solution for same issue and got great result with this VCF to CSV Conveter tool. I will recommend you to download this  VCF to CSV Conveter Software from here Softaken VCF to CSV Converter Software

Аватар
Відмінити