How to use Odoo in a service company
3. Using Odoo to provide Office solutions ...through a simple Sales & Invoicing process
7. Odoo Apps & setup required Install two apps and tick one box !
9. How it works within Odoo ? (Demo)
13. Conclusion Keep it simple and fully integrated !
1. How to use Odoo in a service company (recurring and one - shot services) Catherine Vieslet, Functional Consultant
14. Benefits Full standard configuration Easy to use, easy to share Cheap Fully integrated
10. INITIATE THE RELATIONSHIP Negotiate the terms of the agreement with the client and confirm them. → The recurrence Step 1
2. SUMMARY Introduction 1 Using Odoo to provide Office solutions 2 Odoo Apps & setup required 3 How it works within Odoo ? 4 Conclusion 5
4. Negotiate the terms of the agreement with the client and confirm them. → The recurrence Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 INITIATE THE RELATIONSHIP
15. " " Leonardo Da Vinci Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication . Conclusion
6. INVOICE PERIODICALLY & EASILY Invoice all the services provided to the customer. → The recurrence and the one - shot services Step 1 Step 2 Step 3
12. INVOICE PERIODICALLY & EASILY Invoice all the services provided to the customer. → The recurrence and the one - shot services Step 3 Recurrent service One - shot services
8. o Modules → Sales Management Odoo Apps & setup required Install Sales App Activate “Contract Management” o Sales → Configuration → Settings o Modules → CRM Install CRM App
16. Odoo email@example.com +32 (0) 2 290 34 90 www.odoo.com R&D and services office Chaussée de Namur 40 B - 1367 Grand Rosière Sales office Avenue Van Nieuwenhuyse 5 B - 1160 Brussels Thank You Call to Action
5. MANAGE THE DAY - TO - DAY SALES Register the punctual services provided to each client throughout the month, quarter, semester, year. → The one - shots Step 1 Step 2 Step 3
11. MANAGE THE DAY - TO - DAY SALES Register the punctual services provided to each client throughout the month, quarter, semester, year. → The one - shots Step 2 Add one - shot services all the period long !
- 6259 Total Views
- 1843 Website Views
- 4416 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 3 m.facebook.com
- 1 plus.url.google.com
- 15 www.odoo.com
- 1 www.tinyerp.org
- 10 onlinesync.odoo.com
- 1 l.facebook.com
- 2 accounts.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features42639 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it21011 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks18494 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website13897 Views .
Open Source Licenses13782 Views .
Performance Tips & Tricks13417 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it12083 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management10445 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)9263 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx9032 Views .
How to develop new views in Odoo 108306 Views .
How to use API to connect external tools7695 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20157357 Views .
UX best practices to create your module7174 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework7054 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant6951 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls6770 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation6539 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model6248 Views .