Business Systems Analyst
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Business System Analyst Team in San Francisco!
What we expect
Odoo is seeking to significantly expand its vibrant and innovative support teams. Apply to work within an organization that values independence, flexibility, and personal growth.
The Business System Analyst Team is helping customers across the Americas to streamline their business processes with Odoo. This is an implementation project management role for people who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business. You’ll learn different management practices throughout a variety of industries. You will be trained to become a subject matter expert across Odoo’s diverse apps (there’s over 50!). We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
Manage client relationships while implementing Odoo SaaS solutions
Analyze all aspects of clients' business operations to map their processes to Odoo's solutions
Quantify the resources required for a task/project related to an Enterprise Resource Platform implementation
Collaborate with Odoo's developers to execute clients' business requirements
- Collaborate with the clients' implementation managers on User Acceptance Testing and End User Training.
Occasionally advise the sales team during pre-sale regarding complex implementations
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering Management or a related field
- Passion for learning business processes (sales, accounting, supply chain, inventory management, manufacturing)
Able to work in a rapidly evolving field
Excellent communication skills
SQL Relational Database literacy
Nice to Have
Masters Degree in Business Administration or Engineering Management or a related field
Experience with ERP systems
2+ years experience implementing software (ERPs or CRMs preferred)
Experience in a SaaS company
- Additional languages (Spanish or French preferred)
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer.
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his/her work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more!
Compensation & Benefits
A full-time position
Attractive salary package
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and more
HSA ($4800 a year)
Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Afterwork events, several team building activities
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruits, Snacks and Coffee provided
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for
employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records