Odoo Help

6 Answers
Marco Viviani
5/2/19 08:55

Hi,
almost 3 years have passed and I have exactly the same problem.
Do you have any update about this issue?
I am working around it but still no solution...

Thank you and best regards

3 Comments
open2bizz, Dennis Ochse
26/3/19 04:27

This has become a real problem for us as well.

Can you share your work around method?

Dr Obx
28/3/19 05:37
Hello there, I was off the Odoo for some time so I'm not sure if the problem is already solved.
Check Odoo forum please.
Regards
Rob

On Tue, 26 Mar 2019 at 08:28, Dennis Ochse <d.ochse@open2bizz.nl> wrote:

This has become a real problem for us as well.

Can you share your work around method?

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo.

Open Consulting Business, Marco Viviani
4/6/19 10:14

Hello every one,

a fast update about this Google Calendar issue.

We solved the bug related to the event time changing from Winter/Summer (and Summer/Winter).

We will release it to the community asap (unless someone else already fixed it) for Odoo version 12.0 (we are migrating to the newest release).

Unfortunately, we discovered another little bug, which is more from Google side than Odoo's:

In Google Calendar, if an event of a recurring serie is modified, it generates an EXDATE line in .ics file which is not recognized by Odoo during synchronization.

Thus, errors and duplications are generated.

As far as we know, to solve this bug we should edit Odoo's base module, but this option is too hard for us at the moment.

So, we are going to open a bugfix request - and to do that, if you have any information about this, it is highly welcome.

Fix will be released as soon as the EXDATE problem will be solved.

Thanks and best regards,

Marco

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
4 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now