Odoo Help

2 Answers
Nicolás Mena ชิลี
2/3/17 09:58

Thanks Axel, I've tryed that correction but now i get a 404 error in the console, that works in the same way for odoo.com instances and a standalone installation? 

I've tryed /start and /xmlrpc routes.

2017-03-02 14:55:40,120 27569 INFO ? werkzeug: 127.0.0.1 - - [02/Mar/2017 14:55:40] "POST /start HTTP/1.0" 404 -2017-03-02 14:56:01,261 27569 INFO ? werkzeug: 127.0.0.1 - - [02/Mar/2017 14:56:01] "POST /xmlrpc HTTP/1.0" 404 -

Best Regards

EDIT: This problem was solved, i've reviewed my DB credentials and now it's working ok    

Axel Mendoza คิวบา

--Axel Mendoza--
| 8 8 10
Camaguey, คิวบา
--Axel Mendoza--

DevOps - Full stack - Software Architect - Developer - Technology Integrator

I could help you to develop anything and solve complex problems based on technologies, integrations and tricky stuffs mostly in Python with OpenERP/Odoo, Zato, Django and many others frameworks programming languages and technologies.

I offers consulting services to anyone with an unanswered questions or needs for customizations. Think about it, maybe it's better to have an expert to solve your issues and projects than having a full-time employee trying to understand what to do and how

Reach me at aekroft@gmail.com

Axel Mendoza คิวบา
2/3/17 09:42

The thing is that you are not correctly using the start demo described here:

http://www.odoo.com/documentation/9.0/api_integration.html

To fix it just use this url like described in the docs

$url = "http://localhost.8069/start";

and keep the rest of your code, CSRF is another topic and you wouldn't reach it when using remote api, if you see a result asking for the csrf_token it's because your request is getting attended by an Odoo Web Controller instead of the services layer and you need to review your url like this case

Ask a Question
Writer
ป้ายกำกับ
Keep Informed
1 ผู้ติดตาม
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now