1 Answer

Ben Bernard

--Ben Bernard--

| 4 3 9
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ben Bernard--
Ben Bernard
1/9/14 08:57

Try to upgrade repotlab and pil python module. You can test if my guess is correct by removing any image from the faulty report (including from header or footer) and then print it.

4 Comments
Mibo, Michael Bos
1/9/14 09:34

This is 100% right. I added a custom picture for our delivery terms and that one was being a thorn in my eye. Only upgrading reportlab didn't solve it. Pil module wasn't found.

Mibo, Michael Bos
1/9/14 09:55

Hope you can help me with this, I now disabled the logo, but I would like to get it back :)

Ben Bernard
1/9/14 11:00

If no pil then it should be pillow. I see some limitations of report implementation in odoo, usually because some bugs in third party module. If you hit any problem with the image, it's better to post new question.

Mibo, Michael Bos
1/9/14 11:26

Thanks for clearing this. It works now. I am working on the image, if I can't get it to work you will see another question ;-). Thanks for answering!

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now