Odoo Help

1 Answer
Krimi อินเดีย
19/1/18 07:43

Hi Maxime Marais,

I think you need first give the field carrier_pack_count in view with which the domain can work properly.
Or else, please post the whole code so we can figure out properly.

Regards,

Krimi

1 ความคิดเห็น
Maxime MARAIS ฝรั่งเศส
19/1/18 08:20

Hi Krimi.

carrier_pack_count is expected to be in the view. The field carrier_pack_count is added by my add-on, inheriting from stock.pack.operation model. I'm sure it is, I can see browsing the models with the developer tools.

The parent view is composed like this :

<FIELD name="pack_operation_product_ids" options="{'reload_on_button': True}" context="{'default_picking_id': id, 'default_location_id': location_id, 'default_location_dest_id': location_dest_id}" mode="tree,kanban">

<TREE editable="bottom" decoration-muted="result_package_id" decoration-danger="qty_done&gt;product_qty" decoration-success="qty_done==product_qty and state!='done' and not result_package_id">

<FIELD name="package_id" groups="stock.group_tracking_lot" invisible="1"/>

<FIELD name="product_id" required="1" attrs="{'readonly': [('fresh_record', '=', False)]}"/>

<!-- [...] -->

</TREE>

<!-- [...] -->

</FIELD>

I simply add a new button in the tree above.

Looping on pack_operation_product_ids, the tree in it is in the stock.pack.operation domain (the class stock.picking defines pack_operation_product_ids as a One2many fields pointing to stock.pack.operation, the view loops on each stock.pack.operation referenced by stock.picking).

Fields named package_id, product_id, etc. are properties of stock.pack.operation, as well as my carrier_pack_count defined in my model expending stock.pack.operation.

I cannot figure out why Odoo displays carrier_pack_count as being part of stock.pack.operation model (as well as package_id, product_id, etc.) but cannot access it when displaying the view.

Ask a Question
Writer
ป้ายกำกับ
Keep Informed
1 ผู้ติดตาม
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now