Odoo Help

4 Answers
ashokan ks อินเดีย
11/7/19 06:59

Hello,

You cannot create another admin user directly, but there is a way to create a new admin user with full access.

Settings->User

Select the admin user and duplicate it from action, and assign a login and password to the new admin.

Thanks.

1 ความคิดเห็น
twanda AG, Ermin Trevisan สวิตเซอร์แลนด์
11/7/19 09:31

Such a user has not the same access rights as the admin user with UID = 1, as Anu has correctly stated.

Anu อินเดีย

--Anu--

| 6 2 5
อินเดีย
--Anu--

Odoo developer

Anu อินเดีย
11/7/19 05:51

Hi,

All other users that you create can belong to some or all usergroups but they will never gain full access to database.There is only one user with UID = 1 , and only that one is super admin.We cant create  more than one super admin.

Asad Asif ปากีสถาน
11/7/19 16:10

Hello,

Thanks for your answer, basically i have multiple companies in Odoo and each company has a pos session. i need to see pos sales of each company in one dashboard.

if i use super admin id i can see data for all companies in the dashboard but for any other user i can just see data for the company on which the user is logged into.

so i am just looking for a solution where i can see details for all pos sessions in one screen for a user.

If two super admins were possible it would be been pretty easy but unfortunately as you guys have pointed out i cant.

if you guys can recommend any solution i will be really helpful.

THANKS

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 ผู้ติดตาม
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now