XMI2Odoo - From an UML Map to an Odoo Module in no time!
13. Thank you! https://github.com/ctmil/xmi2odoo www.adhoc.com.ar www.moldeointeractive.com.ar
1. Xmi2Odoo From an UML Map to an Odoo Module in no time! Juan José Scarafia MOLDEO ADHOC
4. How to use it? ● Install Xmi2Odoo → "pip install xmi2odoo" 1 Xmi2Odoo - From a UML Map to an Odoo Module in no time!
6. How to use it? ● Define Models, Fields, Relations, Groups, Workflows, ... within the Map 3 Xmi2Odoo - From a UML Map to an Odoo Module in no time!
5. How to use it? ● On ArgoUML start an UML Map You can start with an existing template! 2 Xmi2Odoo - From a UML Map to an Odoo Module in no time!
8. How to use it? ● You can use GIT REBASE tool to develop in an iterative way, or use other modules to extend the generated modules. 5 Xmi2Odoo - From a UML Map to an Odoo Module in no time!
3. What is it? 1. Script to convert an UML Map into Odoo Modules a. Create/Modify Models, User Groups, Workflows, Menus, ... Xmi2Odoo Xmi2Odoo - From a UML Map to an Odoo Module in no time! Modules
7. How to use it? ● Run Xmi2Odoo Script to generate the Odoo Modules! Important! Modifications made to the module after the automatic build will be lost with the re - generation process 4 Xmi2Odoo - From a UML Map to an Odoo Module in no time!
9. How to use it? ● Done! Now you can install the modules and adjust anything you need ● You can always apply adjustments and run the script again as many times as you want! 6 Xmi2Odoo - From a UML Map to an Odoo Module in no time!
12. Project: https://github.com/ctmil/xmi2odoo Example repo: https://github.com/ingadhoc/xmi2odoo_example Twitter: @jjscarafia and @CSRocha_ Xmi2Odoo - From a UML Map to an Odoo Module in no time! Useful Links!
10. Demonstrations ● UML design ● Build module on v8.0 ● Build module on v7.0 ● Add new field and rebase on v8.0 Xmi2Odoo - From a UML Map to an Odoo Module in no time!
2. What is it for? This module allows the user to build an UML Map , with the system's architectural blueprint, including Models, Fields, Workflows, User Groups and Menus, to generate the Odoo modules automatically . 1. Build an UML Map and convert it into Odoo Modules! 2. Fast and efficient development 3. Documentation within the project 4. Graphical coding! Xmi2Odoo - From a UML Map to an Odoo Module in no time!
11. Advantages 1. Efficiency : With Xmi2Odoo developers can build a module to create many complex models in only a fraction of the time needed to do it by hand coding. - 2. Compatibility : Facing a change in the Odoo version, you just need to run Xmi2Odoo on your UML to get the module for the new version. - 3. Documentation : All the development is documented in a UML map, allowing to understand the module and to modify it easily to generate a new version of the module. 4. Improve Team Work : Functional Analysts describe model functionalities in UML Maps and Programmers implement the logic of the module Improvement opportunities ● No need for using git rebase ● Another tool rather than ArgoUML ● Others... Xmi2Odoo - From a UML Map to an Odoo Module in no time!
- 949 Total Views
- 307 Website Views
- 642 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 2 www.odoo.com
- 1 www.google.pt
- 5 www.tinyerp.org
- 1 www.google.de
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41794 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it15864 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11695 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks11565 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website11529 Views .
Open Source Licenses11396 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx8188 Views .
Performance Tips & Tricks6754 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6500 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20156477 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)6370 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management6239 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5992 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5703 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls5570 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation5492 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework5081 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company4775 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev4716 Views .