Using Odoo & Asterisk as a Call Center
10. Dialplan context
11. Call Detail & Recording
12. SIP peer (extension)
1. Odoo & Asterisk The perfect PBX & Call Center Maxim Litnitskiy
15. Questions? • http://github.com/litnimax/odoo_asterisk • firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Call Center features 0.1 • Agents configuration (static and dynamic Q join) • Queues configurations • Queue Log - statistics on call center
2. About myself • More than 10 years of Asterisk based development • Co-founder of ATS Design, Digium’s official distributor in Russia. • Asterisk development, integration and support services (global customers).
8. PBX features 0.1 • SIP extensions configuration • Providers & gateways configuration • Dialplan (call logic) configuration • Call Detail Records (CDRs) with recording play / download. • Current calls
6. Asterisk • Can keep all .conf files mapped to database. • Can use database for realtime data: • SIP RealTime interface (SIP peers inside Odoo) • Realtime dialplan (Asterisk contexts inside Odoo) • CDR (Call Detail Records) • Queues and agents.
3. Barriers: where Asterisk met Odoo :-) Asterisk PBX with: • 250 SIP and 300 GSM intercoms connected to the Queue . • 28,000 residents calling periodically to place guest entry orders. The 1-st month of production: • > 180,000 cars passed. • > 15,000 guest orders. • > 135,000 calls answered by call center agents.
7. Building parts • Odoo server - UI & PostgreSQL storage of all Asterisk .conf files. • Asterisk Stasis application - call control and execution using Asterisk REST interface (ARI) & OdooRPC. • Asterisk Middleware PBX Broker - call origination, current calls, reload modules, etc - high level abstraction from Asterisk internals to be called from Odoo python or JS code.
5. Odoo & Postgres • UI for: • Telephony admin (extensions, dialplan, queues, etc.). • Telephony user (call history, voicemail, recordings, call forward, etc ). • Storage for: • PBX related logic (peers, dial plan, user’r telephony settings) • Recorded calls • Voicemail • Call details records (CDRs) and Queue log.
- 1884 Total Views
- 2 Website Views
- 1882 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 1 accounts.odoo.com
- 6 onlinesync.odoo.com
- 2 www.google.com.co
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41799 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it15910 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11696 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks11625 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website11547 Views .
Open Source Licenses11415 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx8193 Views .
Performance Tips & Tricks6793 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6504 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20156483 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)6385 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management6266 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5998 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5705 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls5578 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation5499 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework5092 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company4785 Views .
How to develop new views in Odoo 104732 Views .