Transversal sales - Boost your sales by selling to your existing customers
2. Transversal Sales
13. Knowing your Customer: business and strategic agenda
7. Reality 2
8. Salespeople do not cross - sell or up - sell more often Why?
20. All hands on deck
4. Knowing your Veritable gold mine 1
6. Retaining current customers is 6 to 7 times less costly than acquiring new ones (Source: Bain & Company)
12. How to do it RIGHT ? 3
19. Tool box 4
24. Don’t just sell it BUT smart sell it? 5
25. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
18. Set up a customer retention program
11. — Corneille To win without risk is to triumph without glory
16. Make everyone a Salesperson – let your support team sow the seeds
5. Your existing customers Existing customers, on average, buys 67% more than New customers t(Source: Bain & Company)
9. FEAR • Fear of losing the customer • Fear of losing the credibility
10. No Euphoria Lack of proper incentives
1. Transversal sales Boost your sales by selling to your existing customers Pavitra Singh • Sales Manager EMEA EXPERIENCE 2016
3. Knowing your veritable Gold mine 1 Reality How to do it RIGHT ? Tool box 2 3 4 Conclusion 5
15. Be proactive: Does your customer knows all your products and services? Educate your client on your offerings bundle the products correctly . Have an informative Website Use automated recommendation system based on past purchases .
17. Provide amazing Customer service. 66% of B2B and 52% of B2C customers stopped buying after a bad customer service interaction. (source: www. deimensionalresearch.com)
14. Develop a systematic sales process Strategise internally know the full range of products and services you offer Who will help you gather information? Harness the Power of listening and acting upon feedback Am I in touch with the descision maker? Who holds the budgetary responsibility ? Always include the client executives in the Sales cycle. Seek out potential partners – other suppliers to your customer
- 92 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 92 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 8 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41233 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it12485 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11459 Views .
Open Source Licenses9813 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website9415 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7658 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks7229 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6168 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20156048 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5613 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5470 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)5325 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4888 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls4652 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management4164 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev4100 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework3984 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company3980 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3857 Views .