The art of persuading decision makers
14. Conclusion 5
3. Introduction 1
6. What does a decision maker care about? 2
9. The power of a good qualification 3
16. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
12. Changing decision maker’s perception 4
1. The art of persuading decision makers Jaime Catalan • Sales Manager – Customer Success EMEA EXPERIENCE 2016
2. Introduction 1 What does a decision maker care about? The power of a good qualification Changing decision maker’s perseption Conclusion 2 3 4 5
13. Asking will lead you to the main pain... But do not stop there... DM’s needs may not be correctly identified... Solving pains won’t convince them... Keep exploring & find cost, loss, waste, erosion... Benefits will... How did/is/will Odoo help them... killing costs, making profits, saving time, increasing market shares...
4. Ensure & Maintain High Quality Standards... Structure your activity Ensure a perfect follow up - You constantly know where you are, were & will be - Define and agree what’s next Reactivity & Proactivity Lead your customer to take the right decision
5. Sales isn’t an exact science... But we all want to solve the same equation made of 4 unknwon variables... 1. Needs = Solution provided 2. Timing is known and realistic 3. Budget is available and covers the solution provided 4. 1, 2 & 3 have been confirmed by the Decision Maker Get quick access to power
10. Listen... Understand... & Translate You can say NO... ...But propose alternatives Give interest to customer’s Business Understand his reasoning & speak in his terms Share your expertise to establish trust Advise your customer Manage his expectations
11. Excellence in DEMONSTRATIONS Understand his reasoning & speak in his terms... New Features Track and trace Figures New Functionalities KPI’s Show Reports & BI Do not show all apps Keep focus on the essentials
15. Closing... Design, Structure & Present A good QUOTATION Manage expectations – Be Clear No Surprises... refer to your qualification Price vs Value Negotiation is part of the game We all negotiate Be prepared and have a good head start Closing starts with the 1st phone Call All contacts, and information collected will help you closing the deal Your customer may not have the correct picture of the situation he is in Both parts have agreed on pains Both parts have agreed that Odoo is the solution to those pains Remind him the costs of not changing his actual processes/tools
8. Decision Makers are result oriented... What does a Decision Maker care about?... BENEFITS ROI 1. Cost reduction 2. Turn over 3. Market shares 4. Growth 5. Quality of services/products provided 6. Profits 7. Margins
7. Decision Makers do not care about... All interesting topics... ... But none will be crucial in the decision process! 1. Usability 2. Stability of the system 3. Key features missing 4. Maintenance / Updates 5. Prevent bugs 6. Data storage / Servers location / Security 7. Performance loss 8. Integration with other systems 9. SLA
- 0 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 0 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features39131 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it10974 Views .
Open Source Licenses7763 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx6997 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5621 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155389 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5237 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5063 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation3921 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3616 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3357 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3188 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3131 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3109 Views .
How to use Odoo in the textile industry2923 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company2744 Views .
How to create web themes for Odoo CMS2668 Views .