Sign documents with Odoo
3. BENEFITS OF ODOO DIGITAL SIGNATURE Sign documents with Odoo
6. HOW IT WORKS Sign documents with Odoo
11. LIVE DEMONSTRATION Sign documents with Odoo
16. Q & A Sign documents with Odoo
1. Sign documents with Odoo Sign Patrick Lukusa, Functional Consultant June 5th, 2015 - 12:45 Functional Track @ Lauzelle
4. Prepare templates for your recurrent documents such as recruitment contracts, CLAs, NDAs, etc. Instantly submit signature requests to your partners all over the world Follow up on ongoing signature requests Automatic archiving of your signed documents in your Odoo instance Benefits for your Business With Odoo Digital Signature:
5. Get fast signatures Decrease administrative workload with easy follow - up and automatic archiving Clean up space by working paperless Easily detect antedated documents WHY IT MATTERS With Odoo Digital Signature:
10. HOW IT WORKS - Archive All documents are automatically archived by status:
2. AGENDA Business benefits of Odoo Digital Signature 1 How it works 2 3 Demonstration 5 Q & A Conclusion 4
9. HOW IT WORKS - Follow up Track status of sent documents Check signature status per signee
15. TIPS 1. Once a template has been sent out it can no longer be edited. You need to create a copy of prior: 2. Since the SHARE button creates a copy for each, all the fields on the template to share need to
7. HOW IT WORKS - Install ● Go to Modules and remove the “Apps” filter ● Search for Digital Signatures and one - click install ● To be able to configure parties, fields and documents templates, activate the technical features for your user. ● Go to “Documents”
13. DEMO Flow 2 - Send to many 1. From existing template, create a new one 2. SEND to: a. email@example.com as Contributor b. firstname.lastname@example.org as employee 3. Sign with both and see updates Note: A single copy is signed and returned!
14. DEMO Flow 2 - Share a link 1. From existing templates, create a new one 2. SHARE with: a. email@example.com as Contributor b. firstname.lastname@example.org employee 3. Sign with both and see updates Note: We will have as many copies as number of clicks on the link
12. DEMO Flow1 - Send to one and CC 1. Installation 2. Define a new party: Contributor 3. Upload a document & prepare template 4. SEND to: a. email@example.com as Contributor b. firstname.lastname@example.org in copy The user in copy only receives notifications
8. HOW IT WORKS - Prepare & send Prepare your templates ● Define possible roles (parties): customer, etc ● Upload your file (PDF or image) ● Insert blocks to be completed by the parties, example: Send secure links to signees. 2 possibilities: ● SEND a template to many people so that several parties will sign the same copy together. Eg. a recruitment contract ● Or SHARE a link so that every signee will entirely fill in his/her own copy (NDAs, CLAs, etc.)
17. Odoo email@example.com +32 (0) 2 290 34 90 www.odoo.com R&D and services office Chaussée de Namur 40 B - 1367 Grand Rosière Sales office Avenue Van Nieuwenhuyse 5 B - 1160 Brussels Thank You
- 1028 Total Views
- 603 Website Views
- 425 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 2 www.odoo.com
- 5 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features40469 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11231 Views .
Open Source Licenses8584 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7270 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5884 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155709 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website5508 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5394 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5257 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4386 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks3761 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3708 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)3674 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3636 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3485 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3410 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3407 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company3234 Views .