Sign documents with Odoo
3. BENEFITS OF ODOO DIGITAL SIGNATURE Sign documents with Odoo
6. HOW IT WORKS Sign documents with Odoo
11. LIVE DEMONSTRATION Sign documents with Odoo
16. Q & A Sign documents with Odoo
1. Sign documents with Odoo Sign Patrick Lukusa, Functional Consultant June 5th, 2015 - 12:45 Functional Track @ Lauzelle
4. Prepare templates for your recurrent documents such as recruitment contracts, CLAs, NDAs, etc. Instantly submit signature requests to your partners all over the world Follow up on ongoing signature requests Automatic archiving of your signed documents in your Odoo instance Benefits for your Business With Odoo Digital Signature:
5. Get fast signatures Decrease administrative workload with easy follow - up and automatic archiving Clean up space by working paperless Easily detect antedated documents WHY IT MATTERS With Odoo Digital Signature:
10. HOW IT WORKS - Archive All documents are automatically archived by status:
2. AGENDA Business benefits of Odoo Digital Signature 1 How it works 2 3 Demonstration 5 Q & A Conclusion 4
9. HOW IT WORKS - Follow up Track status of sent documents Check signature status per signee
15. TIPS 1. Once a template has been sent out it can no longer be edited. You need to create a copy of prior: 2. Since the SHARE button creates a copy for each, all the fields on the template to share need to
7. HOW IT WORKS - Install ● Go to Modules and remove the “Apps” filter ● Search for Digital Signatures and one - click install ● To be able to configure parties, fields and documents templates, activate the technical features for your user. ● Go to “Documents”
13. DEMO Flow 2 - Send to many 1. From existing template, create a new one 2. SEND to: a. firstname.lastname@example.org as Contributor b. email@example.com as employee 3. Sign with both and see updates Note: A single copy is signed and returned!
14. DEMO Flow 2 - Share a link 1. From existing templates, create a new one 2. SHARE with: a. firstname.lastname@example.org as Contributor b. email@example.com employee 3. Sign with both and see updates Note: We will have as many copies as number of clicks on the link
12. DEMO Flow1 - Send to one and CC 1. Installation 2. Define a new party: Contributor 3. Upload a document & prepare template 4. SEND to: a. firstname.lastname@example.org as Contributor b. email@example.com in copy The user in copy only receives notifications
8. HOW IT WORKS - Prepare & send Prepare your templates ● Define possible roles (parties): customer, etc ● Upload your file (PDF or image) ● Insert blocks to be completed by the parties, example: Send secure links to signees. 2 possibilities: ● SEND a template to many people so that several parties will sign the same copy together. Eg. a recruitment contract ● Or SHARE a link so that every signee will entirely fill in his/her own copy (NDAs, CLAs, etc.)
17. Odoo firstname.lastname@example.org +32 (0) 2 290 34 90 www.odoo.com R&D and services office Chaussée de Namur 40 B - 1367 Grand Rosière Sales office Avenue Van Nieuwenhuyse 5 B - 1160 Brussels Thank You
- 906 Total Views
- 603 Website Views
- 303 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 2 www.odoo.com
- 2 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features39662 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11085 Views .
Open Source Licenses8028 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7087 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5710 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155495 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5291 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5128 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4086 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3649 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3404 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3313 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3231 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3201 Views .
How to use Odoo in the textile industry3004 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company2908 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website2800 Views .