24. Odoo Enterprise Version
30. Welcome aboard
29. They trust Odoo?
20. The key value proposition Business model
28. Grow to recognition... ... and acquire status
26. Commitment What does it take to become a partner?
6. “The keystone of successful business is cooperation” Partner Success Journey
23. Finding the right balance... Enterprise Partner Services
1. Odoo Partnership Program Value & Benefits Nicolas Franka – Business Partnership Consultant
8. A business plan to insure success SETTING GOALS Set - up GOALS
10. Grow your competencies with us LEARN... Set - up GOALS TRAININGS
13. Sales assistance Account Manager Project Methodology Build a Value Proposition Define your strategy Project negotiation ... a contact with the editor!
17. Ever increasing business Review & Improve Set - up GOALS TRAININGS SELL & DELIVER IMPROVE
22. Servicing users Partner Services Professional Services Value Proposition Training Odoo User PARTNER Enterprise
12. Our expertise is your assistance SELL... ... & DELIVER Set - up GOALS TRAININGS SELL & DELIVER
19. A complete set of services Building Success Together Set - up GOALS TRAININGS SELL & DELIVER IMPROVE WIN
3. Odoo in numbers... 50K clients 2 Millions Users 1549% Growth over 4 years 120 Countries 280 employees 55 languages
14. Value proposition... à la carte Assess customers’ needs What for? Whom to? Address customers’ pains Dissatisfaction? Problems? To demonstrate customers’ gains
2. CONTENT Getting acquainted: Odoo – Key Metrics 1 Partnership Program 2 The Business Model 3 Odoo Enterprise 4 Becoming a Partner 5
21. Odoo Positioning Odoo has successfully positioned itself in a high - value and competition - free area • Vendors of vertical business applications • Cloud/Saas offers • Proprietary software • Independent applications for specific verticals (CRM, HRM, etc.)
9. Defining your targets Define your structure and your growth plan Industry focus and verticals Marketing strategy Determine your strength and weaknesses Design ways to overcome challenges
27. The road to partnership Understand our business model and value proposition Discuss your projects – what is YOUR strategy? Define your go - to - market approach Demonstrate your commitment Get ready to propose Odoo Enterprise
18. The pillars of success Expertise & know - how Business assistance Functional trainings Technical trainings Marketing Material Consulting Account Managers Technical Support Website Visibility Apps Selling The right Strategy
4. Why offering Odoo? Easy to customize - Flexible Scalable – Intuitive On - premise or SaaS delivery Foot in the door to provide your services
11. Trainings Functional Training • Set up and Parameterize Odoo. • Customize Odoo. • Have a 360 ° view of the solution’s scope. Technical Training • Develop New Modules. • Understand the development concepts and architecture. Sales Training • Manage the right KPI’s and improve them. • Go to market strategy.
31. Odoo firstname.lastname@example.org +32 (0) 2 290 34 90 www.odoo.com R&D and services office Chaussée de Namur 40 B - 1367 Grand Rosière Sales office Avenue Van Nieuwenhuyse 5 B - 1160 Brussels Thank You email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Odoo is also... Modular Open Source Scalable Fast deployment User Friendly Fully Integrated Affordable Evolutive Solutions Strong Demand 4000+ Apps From front to back Community Cloud or on premises Complete Reliable Flexible Secure Complete
25. Odoo 9 – LGPL, what’s new OPEN SOURCE – distribute, use, modify Open Core – Odoo community for everyone Allow partners to sell Apps Extra Apps or features available from Odoo Check out Fabian Pinckaers ’ presentation “Odoo Enterprise: New business model”
7. Roadmap to Partner Success We set your goals together You get trained with us Choose the right strategy We review your progress regularly and help you improve your delivering process You achieve your own targets
15. Choose the right strategy LOW LEVEL ENTRY POINT STRATEGIC ENABLERS Offer Features Solutions Method Listen Advise Client approach Admitted pain Need creation Sales cycle Short – fast implementation Long sales cycle & implementation Deployment Online – Local Local Growth Strategy Custom development NO or Very Limited YES Annual Growth More clients Bigger, more complex projects
16. We help you deliver! Odoo Professional Services • GAP Analysis – Pre - sales assistance • Technical Support • On Demand Development Consultants and experts • Get access to Odoo Functional and Technical experts for an extra fee
- 700 Total Views
- 397 Website Views
- 303 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 2 www.odoo.com
- 1 accounts.odoo.com
- 1 www.tinyerp.org
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features40492 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11238 Views .
Open Source Licenses8602 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7281 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5889 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155711 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website5613 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5397 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5260 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4393 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks3823 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)3713 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3708 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3648 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3487 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3418 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3417 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company3243 Views .