6. HOW IT WORKS 2
10. LIVE DEMONSTRATION 3
16. Q & A 5
3. BENEFITS OF ODOO DIGITAL SIGNATURE 1
9. How it works - Follow up 3.1. Track status of sent documents 3.2. Check signature per signee (use the list view)
15. “Save Paper, It’s good for your business and for the planet” 4
17. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
1. Odoo Sign: Electronic Signature Made Easy Antoine Sencie • Functional consultant EXPERIENCE 2016
5. With Odoo Digital Signature: Get fast signatures Decrease administrative workload with easy follow-up and automatic archiving Clean up space by working paperless Easily detect antedated documents
8. How it works - Send 2. Send secure links to signees: 2 possibilities SEND a template to many people so that several parties will sign the same copy together. Eg. a recruitment contract SHARE a link so that every signee will entirely fill in his/her own copy.
4. With Odoo Digital Signature: Prepare templates for your recurrent documents such as recruitment contracts, etc. Instantly submit signature requests to your partners all over the world Follow-up on ongoing signature requests Automatic archiving of your signed document in your Odoo instance
7. How it works - Prepare 1. Prepare your templates ● Define possible roles (parties): customer, etc ● Upload your file (PDF or image) ● Insert blocks to be completed by the parties:
14. TIPS Once a template has been created it can no longer be edited. You need to create a copy of it. Since the SHARE button creates a copy for each recipients, all the fields on the template to share need to have the same responsible
12. FLOW 2 - Send to many From existing template, create a new one 1. SEND it to: a. Two new employees 2. Sign with both and see updates Note: A single copy is signed and returned
2. Business Benefits of Odoo Digital Signature 1 How it works Demonstration Conclusion Q & A 2 3 4 5
13. FLOW 3 - Share a link From existing template, create a new one 1. SHARE to: a. firstname.lastname@example.org as Contributor b. email@example.com as Employee 2. Sign with both and see updates Note: We will have as many copies as number of clicks on the link
11. FLOW 1 - Send to one and CC 1. Create a new party if needed 2. Upload a document & prepare the template 3. SEND it to: a. The person who needs to sign the document b. A manager (in copy) 4. As the employee, sign and submit 5. Check results
- 0 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 0 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 1 accounts.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features39131 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it10974 Views .
Open Source Licenses7763 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx6997 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5621 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155389 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5237 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5063 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation3921 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3616 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3357 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3188 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3131 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3109 Views .
How to use Odoo in the textile industry2923 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company2744 Views .
How to create web themes for Odoo CMS2668 Views .