Odoo Recruitment: Tracking the ROI of job posts on Monster & LinkedIn
3. Business Benefits 1
5. How it works 2
12. LIVE DEMONSTRATION 3
13. CONCLUSION 4
15. Q & A 5
16. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
1. Odoo Recruitment: Tracking the ROI of job posts on Monster, LinkedIn... Antoine Sencie • Functional consultant EXPERIENCE 2016
9. How it works Analyse your tracked links statistics (1) ❖ Share your tracked links on different job application websites. ❖ Every tracked links you created are available from the menu “Track this page”
10. How it works Analyse your tracked links statistics (2) ❖ Access the statistics of your tracked links by click on the “Stats” button ❖ Analyse the number of clicks for a determined period and per country
6. How it works Configuration of your UTMs ❖ Create new Recruitment campaigns ❖ Create new mediums that you will use to communicate your job applications ❖ Create the sources you will use to publish your job applications TIP: Don’t forget to activate the developer mode to access the link tracker application
7. How it works Create your link trackers (1) ❖ From a job application click on the smart button “tracker” ❖ Create a new link by choosing the Source (where your job application will be published) ❖ The URL is automatically generated TIP: An email address can also be generated to track the source of job applications received through the alias
2. Business Benefits 1 How it works Demonstration Conclusion Q & A 2 3 4 5
8. How it works Create your link trackers (2) ❖ From a job application click on the smart button “publish” to view the online job application ❖ Under Promote click on “Track this page to open the link tracker generator ❖ Choose the campaign, medium & source you created in the link tracker module TIP: You have to install the online job and the website link tracker apps to activate those features
4. Business Benefits ❖ Select the best website to publish your job applications ❖ Get statistics about your job applications: ➢ # of clicks ➢ Origin of the clicks ❖ Per defined periods (last week/month...) ❖ Use it on any website
11. ❖ Install the module Link tracker to shorten your URLS: Before: https://oe-esign.odoo.com/jobs/detail/junior-function al-consultant-1?utm_campaign=Job+Campaign&utm_ medium=Website&utm_source=Linkedin&# After: https://oe-esign.odoo.com/r/bPS How it works Shorten your URLs
14. ❖ Easily create tracked links to follow the clicks for the related job application ❖ Analyse the clicks statistics per: ➢ Period ➢ Countries ❖ Evaluate the ROI of every websites you published the job application ❖ It works with every website Conclusion Thanks to link tracker you can:
- 6 Total Views
- 1 Website Views
- 5 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features39279 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11005 Views .
Open Source Licenses7827 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7021 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5645 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155417 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5253 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5073 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation3964 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3623 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3366 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3224 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3153 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3141 Views .
How to use Odoo in the textile industry2943 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company2793 Views .
How to create web themes for Odoo CMS2669 Views .