Odoo Marketing @Odoo
2. What do you need today?
6. Thanks, how do we get there?
12. 3. The right process
7. Which means we don’t mess up with him/her (Mostly) Non commercial touch points Commercial touch points Service, commercial & non commercial touch points
10. Follow the journey (demo CRM) Google campaigns Emarketing campaigns Other campaigns (events, surveys,...) Shop visits ROI per campaign Personalized campaigns Integrated System : CRM with Tracking, Emarketing,.. WWW
13. 3. The right tools (quick demo) • Odoo Events • Odoo Mass Mailings • Odoo Marketing Automation
14. 3. The right process Think Do Measure Kill/ Expand/ Adjust
5. The old vs new world The old marketing The new marketing Campaigns Always-on Art Science Few Big bets Many Small bets 2 skills Many skills Spray & pray Hyper targeted Manage the funnel Address the decision journey
1. Odoo Marketing @ Odoo What we do & how Alexandre Vandermeersch, CMO #OdooExperience June 2 2015
3. " " Forrester & Gartner By 2020, 80% of the buying process will be done without any human-to-human interaction It’s happening
4. I t ’ sno l onger a b out j ust gett i ng your brand out there o Picture So, should we shout louder ?
11. 2. You don’t need 1 positionning o You need to find the right (nice) ‘trap’ to get the prospect hooked o For Odoo, it meant moving from an ERP focus to an ‘App by app’ focus
8. 3 things to get right 1 Right objectives & KPIs 2 Right « positionning’s » 3 Right process We don’t invest so much in: campaigns, agencies, channel choice s, branding,...
15. Odoo email@example.com +32 (0) 2 290 34 90 www.odoo.com R&D and services office Chaussée de Namur 40 B-1367 Grand Rosière Sales office Avenue Van Nieuwenhuyse 5 B-1160 Brussels Thank You Send your input at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. 1. Our objectives o More buyers including the brand in the ICS (Initial Consideration Set) o More buyers finding the brand when evaluating (even if not in ICS) o More buyers evaluating the brand positively o More buyers....buying the brand o Non-commercial content marketing (inbound) o Outbound (tele)marketing o Display ads,... o Offline campaigns o SEO / SEA o Trade shows o Website user experience o Onboarding/Engagement o Lead nurturing o Events/ Webinars o Retargeting o “Commercial” content marketing o Promotions,... o Re-activation cam p ai g ns Focus 2014- 15 Focus 2015- 16
- 471 Total Views
- 306 Website Views
- 165 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 2 www.odoo.com
- 1 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features39929 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11136 Views .
Open Source Licenses8205 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7136 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5761 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155558 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5325 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5175 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4173 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website3665 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3663 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3434 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3407 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3290 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3257 Views .
How to use Odoo in the textile industry3051 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company2997 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)2996 Views .