Odoo for SMEs: implementation cost & duration of 3 projects
3. Introduction 1
12. Horeca Supplier 3
19. Healthcare 4
26. Conclusion 5
5. Lighting company 2
28. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
4. — Jeffrey Pfeffer — Successful organizations understand the importance of implementation, not just strategy, and, moreover, recognize the crucial role of their people in this process.
1. Odoo for SMEs Implementation cost & duration of 3 projects Sébastien Bruyr • Sales Manager EMEA EXPERIENCE 2016
2. Introduction 1 Lighting company Horeca Supplier Healthcare company Conclusion + Q&A 2 3 4 5
27. For every decision we take, we should ask ourselves: “Will it help delight customers?”
7. Challenge of the project. ● Short timeline ● New shop ● L imited budget ● Large scope
11. Global c o st of the project Reccuring: 250 € /month Implementation Cost: 3575 € Global implentation time 2 months
25. Global c o st of the project Recuring: 440 € /month Implementation cost: 24750 € Global implentation time 6 months
21. Challenge of the project. ● Customer needed to go from an existing solution to Odoo without losing any data ● Bad experience with the previous implementation ● Timing ● A lot customizations
18. Global c o st of the project Reccuring: 270 € /Month Implementation: 4960 € Global implentation time 4 months
14. Challenge of the project. ● Huge scope ● 2 spoc for the project ● Customer is moving really fast ● Scope changed during the project ● Complex needs ● High level of customization
15. Accomplishment. ● First phase in production in 1 month: CRM, Sales, Invoicing, Ecommerce ● We were able to guide the customer and help make strategic decisions in the way they are working ● They are working with 1 tool, no need to duplicate any action ● They gained a lot of time and are able to focus on their core business
22. Accomplishment. ● First phase in production in 2 months: CRM - Sales ● Great result on the migration from the previous system ● Customer is using the solution even if the customization is not done yet ● We have done really precise reports for the customer ● Customer accepted the standard solution
8. Accomplishment. ● Sales – Invoicing – Purchase – Inventory implemented in 2 weeks =>10h ● Adoption of the methodology by customer ● S h op was open on time with a proper system ● O d oo was implemented within the 50h pack
13. Horeca Supplier. Sales – Invoicing – Accounting – Inventory – Purchase – Point of Sale – Website – eCommerce - customization Website - 3 users Our customer is supplier of glassware , ingredient , wine and cocktails. They are working with both B2B and B2C.
6. Lighting company. CRM – Sales – Invoicing – Accounting – Mailing – Inventory – Purchase – Website – Ecommerce – Temando – 4 users The customer is a brand new company , selling lights (B2B). They are looking for a SAAS solution to management their business flows .
20. Healthcare. CRM – Sales – Invoicing – Inventory – Purchase – Customized Inventory – Customized Invoicing – 10 users This customer is working on developing, designing, manufacturing and supplying multi - purpose radiochemistry synthesizers, based on an open platform for the production of today’s and tomorrow’s radiopharmaceuticals that deliver outstanding customer experience and production performance ..
- 978 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 978 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 7 accounts.odoo.com
- 8 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41717 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it15427 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11651 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website11283 Views .
Open Source Licenses11159 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks10878 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx8103 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6447 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20156406 Views .
Performance Tips & Tricks6196 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)6186 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management5937 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5917 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5667 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls5481 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation5412 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework4892 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company4652 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev4621 Views .