Odoo Expenses: From a photo on your mobile to the expense report
15. Manager: Expenses Analysis
5. Use Case / Process 2
17. Demonstration 3
18. Conclusion 4
20. Questions 5
3. Overview & Key Features 1
13. Accountant: Payment The accountant can reimburse the employee and make the reconciliation automatically
21. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
6. — Larry Freeman, manager As a manager, I easily manage employees’ expenses. I can create upstream expense products with predefined parameters and I can follow, validate and analyze downstream my team’s expenses. Once I have validated expenses, they are automatically submitted to the accounting department.
14. Salesman / Project Manager: Re-Billing The expenses linked to an analytic account are reported on a related sales order Select which expenses to charge to the customer
9. Employee: Expense Submission Overview and submit all your expenses Submit one or several expenses in an expense report Once done it’s the manager’s turn
7. — Tracy Waters, employee As an employee, I record expenses quickly & easily. I upload a picture of my ticket taken with my mobile phone, link my expenses to a project and submit them to my manager. I can even create an expense in one step by simply sending an email.
8. Employee: Expense Encoding Create expenses gradually before reporting them Encode expense data Attach your supporting documents (receipt, invoice, ...)
16. Employee: Get Mobile PRODUCT CODE and PRICE are optional Send an email with pictures in attachment to create automatically an expense
11. Manager: Expense Approval Approve Justify Refusals Refuse
1. Odoo Expenses From a photo on your mobile to the expense report Yannick TIVISSE • Developer EXPERIENCE 2016
12. Accountant: Final Validation The accountant takes the final decision & generates the accounting entries Evaluation of the accuracy of the information In addition of the manager, the accountant can also refuse expenses
10. Manager: Expense Follow-Up Evaluation of the relevance of the information All information on hand to make a decision Ask for more information & discuss with the employee
2. Overview & Key Features 1 Use Case / Process Demonstration Conclusion Questions 2 3 4 5
19. Conclusion The key benefits for expense management are for: ● Employees: ○ Quick and easy encoding of his expenses ● Managers: ○ Follow up of his employees’ expenses → relevance evaluation ○ Expenses analysis ● Accountant: ○ Final validation → accuracy evaluation ○ Posting of accounting entries ○ Payment recording ● Salesmen / Project managers: ○ Customer invoicing
4. Expense Management, Key Assets Employee Salesman / Project Manager Manager Accountant - Re-billing the customer - Clear overview of the information to encode - File attachment - Easy submission - Send expenses by email - Clear control & easy validation - Justification of refusals - Creation of expense product - Expense Analysis - Posting of accounting entries - Reimbursing the employee - Effortless reconciliation
- 783 Total Views
- 504 Website Views
- 279 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 58 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 11 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41516 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it14336 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11549 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website10607 Views .
Open Source Licenses10580 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks9146 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7870 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6323 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20156236 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)5789 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5780 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5558 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management5185 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls5184 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation5166 Views .
Performance Tips & Tricks4931 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework4462 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev4362 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company4335 Views .