Odoo Bank Statement Synchronization: status & new features
6. Use case 2
13. 4. Interface for authentication errors Configuration
14. Demonstration 4
3. Why use the bank synchronization? 1
12. 3. Choose your financial institution Configuration
9. Let’s show Christine how to configure the bank synchronization 3
10. 1. Choose your bank Configuration
11. 2. Select your bank among this list Configuration
17. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
15. If you have an employee like Christine, let Odoo do it for you. Deploy the bank synchronization to focus on other tasks!
1. Odoo Bank Statement Synchronization Najlaa EL KHAYAT • Functional consultant EXPERIENCE 2016
16. ● odoo.com/trial ● https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/10. 0/accounting/bank/feeds/synchronize.html ● https://www.odoo.com/page/accounting-feature s References
5. Why use the bank synchronization?: Security Odoo uses multiple layers of security in order to ensure that user credentials are safe ● Whitelist of server IP, only the servers that have been whitelisted can use the synchronization. ● A two-level authentication process which will gives tokens for the user to use the bank synchronization features. Tokens are time-limited and user must requires them again when they expires.
4. Why use the bank synchronization? ● Gain time ● Multiple banks ● Automatic banking feeds ● Yodlee has over 13 000 financial institutions ● Plaid supports the majority of American depositories
2. Introduction 1 Use case Demonstration References 2 5 6 Configuration 3
8. What Odoo can do for Christine ● Configure the bank synchronization for each bank ● Configure the synchronization’s frequencies ● Transactions will automatically be created in Odoo ○ No human error ● She can make her reconciliations every day ● She can focus on other tasks
7. Use case: without Odoo ● Christine is an accountant in a company that uses an E-commerce. ● Clients can pay online and the company has about 50 transactions per day. ● Each week, the bank sends the bank statement in hard format ● Encoding the bank statement is very fastidious and takes her about 4 hours per week ○ She needs to check each encoded transaction to be sure she doesn’t make a mistake. ● Now, Christine can start the reconciliation process.
- 1695 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 1695 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 10 onlinesync.odoo.com
- 2 accounts.odoo.com
- 1 www.google.co.in
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features42423 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it19885 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks16808 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website13430 Views .
Open Source Licenses13225 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11983 Views .
Performance Tips & Tricks11818 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management9474 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx8828 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)8297 Views .
How to develop new views in Odoo 107461 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20157107 Views .
UX best practices to create your module7018 Views .
How to use API to connect external tools6711 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant6696 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework6555 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls6517 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation6287 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model6122 Views .