Odoo Bank Statement Synchronization: status & new features
6. Use case 2
13. 4. Interface for authentication errors Configuration
14. Demonstration 4
3. Why use the bank synchronization? 1
12. 3. Choose your financial institution Configuration
9. Let’s show Christine how to configure the bank synchronization 3
10. 1. Choose your bank Configuration
11. 2. Select your bank among this list Configuration
17. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
15. If you have an employee like Christine, let Odoo do it for you. Deploy the bank synchronization to focus on other tasks!
1. Odoo Bank Statement Synchronization Najlaa EL KHAYAT • Functional consultant EXPERIENCE 2016
16. ● odoo.com/trial ● https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/10. 0/accounting/bank/feeds/synchronize.html ● https://www.odoo.com/page/accounting-feature s References
5. Why use the bank synchronization?: Security Odoo uses multiple layers of security in order to ensure that user credentials are safe ● Whitelist of server IP, only the servers that have been whitelisted can use the synchronization. ● A two-level authentication process which will gives tokens for the user to use the bank synchronization features. Tokens are time-limited and user must requires them again when they expires.
4. Why use the bank synchronization? ● Gain time ● Multiple banks ● Automatic banking feeds ● Yodlee has over 13 000 financial institutions ● Plaid supports the majority of American depositories
2. Introduction 1 Use case Demonstration References 2 5 6 Configuration 3
8. What Odoo can do for Christine ● Configure the bank synchronization for each bank ● Configure the synchronization’s frequencies ● Transactions will automatically be created in Odoo ○ No human error ● She can make her reconciliations every day ● She can focus on other tasks
7. Use case: without Odoo ● Christine is an accountant in a company that uses an E-commerce. ● Clients can pay online and the company has about 50 transactions per day. ● Each week, the bank sends the bank statement in hard format ● Encoding the bank statement is very fastidious and takes her about 4 hours per week ○ She needs to check each encoded transaction to be sure she doesn’t make a mistake. ● Now, Christine can start the reconciliation process.
- 264 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 264 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 9 onlinesync.odoo.com
- 1 accounts.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features40501 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11240 Views .
Open Source Licenses8606 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7284 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5892 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155716 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website5635 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5398 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5262 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4398 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks3834 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)3723 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3709 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3650 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3488 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3421 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3419 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company3246 Views .