MRP: Advanced traceability and costing
4. Activate the traceability
3. Optimise the Traceability: Install the new V10 Odoo enterprise with Purchase, Sales, inventory & manufacturing apps
9. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
1. MRP: Advanced traceability and costing Michael Vercruyssen • Functional consultant EXPERIENCE 2016
8. For more information : Tomorrow at 12:30 in the main theater Advanced MRP KPIs and how they are computed (OEE, MTBR, MTTF)
2. Introduction 1 1/ Buy and sell unique serial number 2/ Manufacture lots 3/ Cost Analysis Conclusion 2 3 4 5
5. Serial number Buy 3 products and sell 2 of them Upstream: from customer to Supplier (e.g. if a customer ask you the origin of its product parts). - Create a new product (Sale Price, Cost, Tracking by unique serial number, 2 vendor cost) - Create 2 PO - Receive 3 time this product - Sell this product in 2 SO (1 & 2) and deliver it - Show the origin of the 2 serial number of the second sale
6. Lots Buy 3 lots of components to manufacture and sell 6 products 1) Create a product tracked by serial number (MTO, Manufactured) 2) Do a BOM with 2 components 3) Make one of these component tracked by lots (Brake: add Unit Cost) 4) Buy 3 lots of 2 components 5) Sell and Manufacture 6 products then deliver everything 6) One of the lots has an issue, so call back the 2 impacted final product using the traceability report on the impacted lot Downstream Traceability: From Supplier to Customer (e.g. to find car to call back if wrong pieces from a Supplier)
7. Cost Analysis 1) Manufacturing Settings: “Manage production by work orders” 2) Create 2 new work centers with “Cost per hours” and create a routing with them 3) Create a new product & a BOM with 1 stockable and 2 consumable 4) Set the routing on this nes BOM and show the “BOM Cost” a) It is a static report b) Soon the “Cost per hours” from the work Centers will be integrated 5) Create a new MO > Plan > process the 3 WO 6) Mark the MO as Done 7) Analyse the REAL COST for this MO 8) Do a second MO 9) Analyse the REAL COST for a product (Total & Unit Cost) => select manually the MO to analyse via the final product
- 136 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 136 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 82 internal.odoo.zone
- 6 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features40633 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11261 Views .
Open Source Licenses8736 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7333 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website6231 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5930 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155755 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5428 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5286 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4472 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks4235 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)3960 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3725 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3711 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3511 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3475 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3469 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company3342 Views .