23. Questions ?
3. Introduction A real case in a fictional restaurant
1. Introduction to Odoo POS for restaurants Michael Vercruyssen , Odoo Consulting Team
2. 1 Topics Introduction 2 Hardware and Software installation 3 Demonstration 4 Conclusion
6. Software installation o Install your POS on Odoo.com/start * Don’t forget to install a COA or Accounting
8. Software installation o First Go to POS > Configuration > point of sales o Set the Sale Journal & Payment Methods
7. Software installation o First Go to Modules o Search “POS” and install “Restaurant”
11. Software installation o Create 2 Order printer for the bar and the restaurant o Encode the IP address of the posbox o Product Categories
14. Software installation o Odoo shows you if you have a product to be prepared and the attached notes
4. " " o I am the manager of a new trendy restaurant and I have decided to install Odoo to speed up my employee efficiency per table . The concept is to have a short menu compose of 3 dishes and 3 cocktails that customer can customize . I also sell exotic product as spice and special condiments . A real case at Odoo o The restaurant plan is composed of 2 different floors o There is a bar that only do the cocktail and the restaurant that prepare the dishes . BAR Restaurant
5. Hardware installation o To run this restaurant, you need: o A Tablet or PC with Odoo v9 running. o 2 Posbox o 2 compatibles printers o Internet connection (no need in the tables floor) o A barcode scanner (optionally)
12. Software installation o Launch your POS Session o You will be asked to created your Tables
9. Software installation o Tick the options you need & save: o Receipt Printer o Barcode Scanner o Bill Splitting o Orderline Notes o Create 2 Restaurant floors
10. Software installation o Create your product in Orders > products o In Sales tab ALWAYS add a POS Category o Make sure it is available in the POS o Tips: You can duplicate the products from here
16. Software installation o You can also allow to print a intermediary ticket at any moment. o Set the option
13. Software installation o Enter a table to take orders o You can adapt the number of guests at this table
20. POS Workshop o Workshop in the Entrance Hall during all the Odoo Experience o For advance POS Talk > Go tomorrow at 11:30 in this Theater Odoo POS Setup: Different Environment Frédéric Van Der Essen ( fva )
19. Software installation o For more security use a pin code per Users o We would advise to use it in combination with barcode badge because the pin code ensure you security for manual change while the badge allow you to switch quickly (no pin code asked).
15. Software installation o You can do Bill Splitting o It creates a new order and decreases the number of guest by 1
17. Software installation o A new feature of the POS is to enable you to switch user directly in the POS interface. o With a barcode o First Go To Settings > Users and set a Barcode or ask Odoo to generate one for you o Print directly the User barcode (Label) in Odoo
18. Software installation o Make Sure to set your user with the correct access right as “User” of the POS o Make Sure to use the right Barcode Nomenclature for cashier (to tell O doo to check on the users).
24. Odoo firstname.lastname@example.org +32 (0) 2 290 34 90 www.odoo.com R&D and services office Chaussée de Namur 40 B - 1367 Grand Rosière Sales office Avenue Van Nieuwenhuyse 5 B - 1160 Brussels Thank You
- 788 Total Views
- 373 Website Views
- 415 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 2 www.odoo.com
- 7 onlinesync.odoo.com
- 1 accounts.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41338 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it13101 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11485 Views .
Open Source Licenses10065 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website9841 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks7854 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7716 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6224 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20156134 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5665 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5497 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)5451 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4974 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls4851 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management4469 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev4190 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework4166 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company4104 Views .
Performance Tips & Tricks3971 Views .