Introduction Odoo Point of Sales for Retailers
4. — Richard Bronson Don't try to comprehend with your mind. Your minds are very limited. Use your intuition.
7. We focus on building the perfect customer experience.
9. Fully integrated
14. Barcode Nomenclature
3. Introduction 1
6. Features 2
20. Grows with you: Restaurant
21. Grows with you: Webshop
11. Take advantage of our ready - made reports Advanced Statistics
12. Take advantage of our ready - made reports Advanced Statistics
13. Get noticed when a customer can get a reward and the result of it when applied . Loyalty Programs
15. Demo 3
8. Online and Offline mode
18. Conclusion 4
10. PoS Tablet Friendly Full screen mode Fully responsive Large scrollbars
19. Everything in one place, Intuitive, w ith great features www.odoo.com
22. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
17. (Other) features Multiple pos sessions Fiscal positions Table management Integration with Belgian black box Cash control Virtual keyboard Ticket custom messages Put money in and take money ou
1. Odoo POS for Retailers Discovery level Antoine Huvelle • Functional consultant EXPERIENCE 2016
2. Introduction 1 Features Demo Conclusion 2 3 4
5. Wine and delicatessen shop . ● Increase their customers’ loyalty by giving them rewards based on the accumulation of points. Stop useless reports ● Integrate their point of sale with other applications such as the accounting or warehouse modules. Stop complex process ● Get statistics in order for them to have a better understanding of their customer profile.
16. Demo ● Search for products in the POS ● Customer Creation ● Tickets Creation ● Payment Methods ● Loyalty Points ● Rewards ● Integration with Warehouse ● Reporting
- 48 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 48 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 9 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features40145 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11176 Views .
Open Source Licenses8365 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7180 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5807 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155625 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5350 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5202 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website4457 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4256 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3679 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3502 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3454 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3337 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3323 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)3283 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company3097 Views .
How to use Odoo in the textile industry3096 Views .