Introduction Odoo Point of Sales for Retailers
4. — Richard Bronson Don't try to comprehend with your mind. Your minds are very limited. Use your intuition.
7. We focus on building the perfect customer experience.
9. Fully integrated
14. Barcode Nomenclature
3. Introduction 1
6. Features 2
20. Grows with you: Restaurant
21. Grows with you: Webshop
11. Take advantage of our ready - made reports Advanced Statistics
12. Take advantage of our ready - made reports Advanced Statistics
13. Get noticed when a customer can get a reward and the result of it when applied . Loyalty Programs
15. Demo 3
8. Online and Offline mode
18. Conclusion 4
10. PoS Tablet Friendly Full screen mode Fully responsive Large scrollbars
19. Everything in one place, Intuitive, w ith great features www.odoo.com
22. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
17. (Other) features Multiple pos sessions Fiscal positions Table management Integration with Belgian black box Cash control Virtual keyboard Ticket custom messages Put money in and take money ou
1. Odoo POS for Retailers Discovery level Antoine Huvelle • Functional consultant EXPERIENCE 2016
2. Introduction 1 Features Demo Conclusion 2 3 4
5. Wine and delicatessen shop . ● Increase their customers’ loyalty by giving them rewards based on the accumulation of points. Stop useless reports ● Integrate their point of sale with other applications such as the accounting or warehouse modules. Stop complex process ● Get statistics in order for them to have a better understanding of their customer profile.
16. Demo ● Search for products in the POS ● Customer Creation ● Tickets Creation ● Payment Methods ● Loyalty Points ● Rewards ● Integration with Warehouse ● Reporting
- 121 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 121 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 11 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41156 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it12163 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11441 Views .
Open Source Licenses9671 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website9125 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7617 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks6828 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6141 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20156007 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5589 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5454 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)5210 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4835 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls4534 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev4051 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management3990 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company3905 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework3878 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3829 Views .