Introduction Odoo Point of Sales for Retailers
4. — Richard Bronson Don't try to comprehend with your mind. Your minds are very limited. Use your intuition.
7. We focus on building the perfect customer experience.
9. Fully integrated
14. Barcode Nomenclature
3. Introduction 1
6. Features 2
20. Grows with you: Restaurant
21. Grows with you: Webshop
11. Take advantage of our ready - made reports Advanced Statistics
12. Take advantage of our ready - made reports Advanced Statistics
13. Get noticed when a customer can get a reward and the result of it when applied . Loyalty Programs
15. Demo 3
8. Online and Offline mode
18. Conclusion 4
10. PoS Tablet Friendly Full screen mode Fully responsive Large scrollbars
19. Everything in one place, Intuitive, w ith great features www.odoo.com
22. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
17. (Other) features Multiple pos sessions Fiscal positions Table management Integration with Belgian black box Cash control Virtual keyboard Ticket custom messages Put money in and take money ou
1. Odoo POS for Retailers Discovery level Antoine Huvelle • Functional consultant EXPERIENCE 2016
2. Introduction 1 Features Demo Conclusion 2 3 4
5. Wine and delicatessen shop . ● Increase their customers’ loyalty by giving them rewards based on the accumulation of points. Stop useless reports ● Integrate their point of sale with other applications such as the accounting or warehouse modules. Stop complex process ● Get statistics in order for them to have a better understanding of their customer profile.
16. Demo ● Search for products in the POS ● Customer Creation ● Tickets Creation ● Payment Methods ● Loyalty Points ● Rewards ● Integration with Warehouse ● Reporting
- 5 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 5 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 3 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features39239 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it10998 Views .
Open Source Licenses7803 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7012 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5639 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155407 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5247 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5068 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation3950 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3619 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3363 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3214 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3147 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3129 Views .
How to use Odoo in the textile industry2937 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company2776 Views .
How to create web themes for Odoo CMS2669 Views .