Introduction Odoo Point of Sales for Retailers
4. — Richard Bronson Don't try to comprehend with your mind. Your minds are very limited. Use your intuition.
7. We focus on building the perfect customer experience.
9. Fully integrated
14. Barcode Nomenclature
3. Introduction 1
6. Features 2
20. Grows with you: Restaurant
21. Grows with you: Webshop
11. Take advantage of our ready - made reports Advanced Statistics
12. Take advantage of our ready - made reports Advanced Statistics
13. Get noticed when a customer can get a reward and the result of it when applied . Loyalty Programs
15. Demo 3
8. Online and Offline mode
18. Conclusion 4
10. PoS Tablet Friendly Full screen mode Fully responsive Large scrollbars
19. Everything in one place, Intuitive, w ith great features www.odoo.com
22. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
17. (Other) features Multiple pos sessions Fiscal positions Table management Integration with Belgian black box Cash control Virtual keyboard Ticket custom messages Put money in and take money ou
1. Odoo POS for Retailers Discovery level Antoine Huvelle • Functional consultant EXPERIENCE 2016
2. Introduction 1 Features Demo Conclusion 2 3 4
5. Wine and delicatessen shop . ● Increase their customers’ loyalty by giving them rewards based on the accumulation of points. Stop useless reports ● Integrate their point of sale with other applications such as the accounting or warehouse modules. Stop complex process ● Get statistics in order for them to have a better understanding of their customer profile.
16. Demo ● Search for products in the POS ● Customer Creation ● Tickets Creation ● Payment Methods ● Loyalty Points ● Rewards ● Integration with Warehouse ● Reporting
- 80 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 80 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 11 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features40735 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11296 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it10148 Views .
Open Source Licenses8865 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7391 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website6797 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5968 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155802 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5461 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5324 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks4694 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4552 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)4129 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3768 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3748 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3550 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3530 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3520 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company3447 Views .