Increase your customer loyalty & secure your recurrent revenue
19. Conclusion 5
10. Monitor your ( forecasted ) revenues
6. Structure & Organization of the activities 2
20. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
3. Presentation of the department 1
12. Optimize the customer experience 3
17. Maintain close relationships 4
8. Build a detailed pipe Helps you • Build • 1000+ projects.
9. Build a detailed pipe Helps you • Build • 1000+ projects.
2. Presentation of the department 1 Structure & Organization of the activities Optimize de customer experience Conclusion 2 3 4 5 Maintain close relationships
13. Reactivity & Proactivity • Fast answer to issues • Present novelties that match with your customer configuration
1. Increase your customer loyalty & secure your recurrent revenue From the Customer Success Team perspective Ruben Scheer • Business Advisor – Customer Success Team EXPERIENCE 2016
7. Helps you keep a close eye on each customer • Build a detailed pipe • Structure your activities • Process the information
15. Enlarging the scope of usage Forsters loyalty Use up - to - date information to identify upsell and crossell opportunities.
5. What for ? Establish a strict follow up • Decrease churn rate • Identify Cross - sell & Upsell on - time • Renew services on - time • Generate stable recurring revenue
11. Tracking & Analyzing Your data will help you to • Estimate Churn rate (#customer + revenue loss) • Identify customers’ profile that usually churn (have a head start) • Identify upsell/crosselling schemes
18. Maintain close relationships... To establish trust • Keep each party on good terms • Understand your customer reasoning & speak in his terms • - Adapt your Sales & Marketing Approach • Ensure customer is happy and prevent issues escalation • Long - term vision
14. Customer level of adoption • Needs vs Solution delivered “What is the customer’s dream solution ?” Customer service satifaction • Success Stories • Learn from it and reproduce it in the future
16. Customer potential in 1 year (renewal + upsell) • Qualification • Level of adoption Customer potential in 3 years • Qualification • Level of adoption • Follow up
4. What for ? Differentiate Existing customers management from New Business • Prospecting new customers • Qualify & Demonstrate • Negotiate • Sale
- 73 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 73 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 7 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41232 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it12479 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11458 Views .
Open Source Licenses9805 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website9402 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7656 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks7218 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6168 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20156047 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5613 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5470 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)5322 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4888 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls4648 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management4154 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev4100 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework3982 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company3978 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3856 Views .