How to use the financial reports system to create a legal statement
7. STEPS TO CREATE YOUR REPORT
3. FEATURES COMPARISON FINANCIAL VS CUSTOM REPORTS
1. How to use the financial reports system to create a legal statement PIERRE VYNCKE, R&D DEVELOPER
2. SUMMARY Financial Reports vs Custom Reports 1 Demo 2 Steps to create your own report 3 Q&A 4
11. Financial Report Line object III Reports lines based on the sum on a domain : Domain field : An Odoo domain on the account move line object. Formula field : Extra object available, namely sum. The sum of the account move lines in the domain. Groupby field : Group the account move lines by one of their columns
4. Financial Very easy to create (XML) Ready to use Only works with amls Only with sums over a period Custom More advanced (Python) Possibilities are much more open FEATURES COMPARISON I
9. Financial Report Line object I All report lines : name and code parent_id : another account.financial.report.line sequence : sets their display order level : determines the layout
10. Financial Report Line object II Formula field Assigns a value to the balance column (and debit and credit column if applicable – seperated by ;). Available objects : Ndays : number of days in the selected period (for reports with a date range). Another report : referenced by the code of the other report. Use .balance to get its balance value (also available is .credit, .debit and .amount_residual)
13. Odoo email@example.com +32 (0) 2 290 34 90 www.odoo.com R&D and services office Chaussée de Namur 40 B - 1367 Grand Rosière Sales office Avenue Van Nieuwenhuyse 5 B - 1160 Brussels Thank You For any question : firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Financial Report object One account.financial.report object per report : name : Name (title) of the report debit_credit : Toggles debit and credit columns (default = False) report_type : date_range (Profit & Loss) no_date_range (Balance Sheet) date_range_extended (Aged Partner Balances) date_range_cash (Cash Method by default)
12. Financial Report Line object IV Other useful fields : financial_report_id : For the root financial report line. Must link to the related accout.financial.report object (the field parent_id should then be left empty). figure_type : Type of the result of the formula. Can be float (default), percents or no_unit. green_on_positive : Used when computing the comparison column. True (default) if growth is good (displayed in green) or not. special_date_changer : If a specific line in a report should not use the same dates as the rest of the report. Can be normal (default), from_beginning (start date is the epoch, eg. unnaffected earnings line in a balance sheet) or to_beginning_of_period (start date is the epoch and end date is the start date of the selected period) show_domain : How the domain of a line is displayed. Can be foldable (default, hidden at the start but can be unfolded), always (always displayed) or never (never shown). hide_if_zero : False by default. If true and the line result is null, hides the line. action_id : Many2one linking to an action that will be executed when clicking on the line name in the report.
5. FEATURES COMPARISON II Most account reports are financial reports : Profit and Loss Balance Sheet Cash Summary Executive Summary Aged Partner Balances Most localizations reports are also financial reports : Belgian Profit & Loss Belgian Balance Sheet Belgian VAT Statement Custom reports are few : Bank Reconciliation (works with bank statement lines not move lines) General Ledger (more columns, initial balance line) Generic Tax Report (columns not sum of domain) Belgian Partner VAT Listing (columns not sum of domain) Followups (more options, more columns, actions, ...)
- 3341 Total Views
- 1943 Website Views
- 1398 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 3 m.facebook.com
- 7 www.odoo.com
- 1 www.tinyerp.org
- 1 accounts.odoo.com
- 5 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41060 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it11590 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11403 Views .
Open Source Licenses9445 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website8627 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7539 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks6232 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6106 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155958 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5550 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5413 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)4861 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4761 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls4298 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3977 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3813 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company3775 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3758 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework3709 Views .