How to use Odoo in the textile industry
7. Warehouse configuration
15. Demo of the workflow
3. Company overview Modetic
6. Warehouse Manufacturing Module configuration
11. Warehouses configuration o Romans stock will be resupply from Marseille
9. How Odoo answered Modetic business issues
14. Bill of materials o Depending on the width of the jeans, the size of the zipper used in the manufacturing process will be different.
10. Warehouses configuration o Outgoing shipping (2 steps) : Quality control + shipping o Manufacturing in Marseille
12. Procurement of products Manufacturing Quality control Delivered to Romans
1. How to use Odoo in the textile Industry The Modetic use case Antoine Sencie, Functionnal Consultant
8. Manufacturing configuration o No additional settings to activate! o Use of the variant to manage the production depending on the size
23. Thank you for your attention Antoine Sencie , Functionnal Consultant
13. Reordering rule o Minimum quantity: critical quantity that triggers the reordering rule o Maximum quantity: number of products needed in stock when you resupply it.
5. Modetic : Issues before Odoo implementation o No accurate view of the current stock level o Difficulties to know when to resupply a product Warehouse Management Manufacturing
4. Modetic o Jeans Manufacturer o 8 designs of jeans with different sizes (391 different products) o One manufacturing location o One stock location
2. SUMMARY Introduction 1 Context 2 Further information 3 Quick abstract 4 Conclusion 5
22. Conclusion Project Modetic : o 2 modules: Warehouse management: handle the stock resupply Manufacturing: Manage the manufacturing of the jeans o Time spent: 2 months
18. Workflow Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 Step 4 Step 5 All manufactured products go through a quality control in Marseilles:
19. Workflow Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 Step 4 Step 5 Every products that went through the quality control are shipped to the warehouse in Romans o Transfer between Marseilles and Romans
20. Workflow Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 Step 4 Step 5 The products delivered from Marseilles are either used to: o Replenished Romans’ stock o Deliver the customers if there wasn’t enough stock
17. Workflow Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 Step 4 Step 5 A manufacturing order is automatically created to fulfill the resupply requirement: o A bill of material is associated to each product o The components vary depending on the sizes
16. Workflow A sale is done: o A delivery is made from the Warehouse of Romans o The stock level is altered o When we reach a critical quantity, the system send the order to resupply the warehouse Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 Step 4 Step 5
- 3549 Total Views
- 2041 Website Views
- 1508 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 2 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 5 m.facebook.com
- 2 plus.url.google.com
- 8 www.odoo.com
- 1 www.google.co.uk
- 1 www.google.com
- 1 www.odoocdn.net
- 1 www.tinyerp.org
- 11 onlinesync.odoo.com
- 1 www.google.it
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41329 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it13071 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11484 Views .
Open Source Licenses10056 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website9827 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks7825 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7711 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6219 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20156128 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5661 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5496 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)5450 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4969 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls4842 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management4455 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev4187 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework4156 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company4096 Views .
Performance Tips & Tricks3953 Views .