How to use Odoo in a Restaurant
13. Enough theory Let’s have a look !
1. Odoo implementation : PoS Restaurant GRÉGORY DETHIER, FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
4. What he was looking for Client requests
9. PoS – Shops and Restaurants How it was implemented
12. o Sales & Sales Team o Warehousing o Manufacturing o Invoicing OTHER APPS
2. SUMMARY Introduction 1 Client context 2 PoS – Shops and Restaurants 3
11. o Invoicing o Discount o Client identification o Loyalty program o Recap invoices SHOPS
5. Shop management Table and Restaurant management Client requests Loyalty management Sales and Purchase management Warehouse management Kitchen (MRP) management
7. " " 6 weeks to go live on PoS with 4 shops , including training, data import and customizations ! Timing
10. o Different restaurants o Rooms definition o Table creation RESTAURANTS o Order notes o Client identification o Bill split
14. Odoo firstname.lastname@example.org +32 (0) 2 290 34 90 www.odoo.com R&D and services office Chaussée de Namur 40 B - 1367 Grand Rosière Sales office Avenue Van Nieuwenhuyse 5 B - 1160 Brussels Thank You Questions?
6. KEY REQUESTS o Shops o Scan products o Scan loyalty card (client identification) o Easy to use and fast o Restaurants o Scan products o Room / Floor and table identification o Directly print in the kitchen and/or bar o Warehouse o Scan products o Traceability
3. Shops Self service Loyalty program Recap invoice for a period Multiple floors Multiple rooms Client context Differents companies Several shops 2 restaurants 10+ employees who will use Odoo Restaurant Central Order raw materials Send products to shops and restaurants Sell products to end customers
8. Phases PoS • Loyalty program development • Recap invoice customization Resto • Table management development • Order notes and bill split development Sales & Invoicing • Customization of several views : partners , products , etc. • Customization of several reports: invoice , delivery , SO, etc. WH • Scan barcode with weight specified in the barcord : Waiting migration MRP • Waiting warehouse to be implemented = Done | = In Progress | = Waiting for previous phase
- 5813 Total Views
- 3651 Website Views
- 2162 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 10 m.facebook.com
- 9 www.odoo.com
- 1 www.tinyerp.org
- 5 accounts.odoo.com
- 5 onlinesync.odoo.com
- 1 www.google.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41598 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it14837 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11581 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website10909 Views .
Open Source Licenses10815 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks9836 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7958 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6369 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20156296 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)5982 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5595 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management5468 Views .
Performance Tips & Tricks5434 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls5322 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation5251 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework4638 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company4465 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev4446 Views .
Advanced Features of the API4093 Views .