How to use Odoo in a manufacturing company
4. Customer’s needs
1. How to use Odoo in a simple Manufacturing company Benjamin Gautier, Functional Consultant
2. SUMMARY Introduction 1 CRM 2 Sales 3 Warehouse 4 Manufacturing 5 6 Demo
6. How to use Odoo in a Manufacturing company Manufacturing Warehouse Sales Introduction CRM He needs a CRM app: • To manage his new leads ; • To assign one of his seller to a specific lead ; • To schedule and log his calls and meeting ; • To monitor his sales performance.
8. How to use Odoo in a Manufacturing company Manufacturing Warehouse Sales CRM Introduction He needs a Warehouse app: • To manage his stock ; • To manage his replenishments thanks to minimum and maximum rules ; • To manage his inventory value ; • To track the traceability of his products.
9. How to use Odoo in a Manufacturing company Manufacturing Warehouse Sales CRM Introduction He needs a Manufacturing app: • To manage the production of finished products ; • To schedule his productions ; • To assign a responsible of the production ; • To easily see what he has to produce according to his sales (Make to order/Manufacture products).
5. How to use Odoo in a Manufacturing company Hank started his business 6 years ago He started to use Odoo 1 year ago He works with: • Two sellers ; • 3 manufacturers and warehouse managers ; • A secretary. Manufacturing Warehouse Sales CRM Introduction
11. Manufacturing Order Sale Order Purchase Order Production Delivery Order PROCESS SLIDE o Sale Order triggers a manufacturing order o Forecasted quantity of Raw material < Minimum quantity => Purchase order Delivery Order
7. How to use Odoo in a Manufacturing company Manufacturing Warehouse Sales CRM Introduction He needs a Sales app: • To easily make quotations for his customers ; • To send them to his customers and to follow - up the offers ; • To apply discounts for several customers. He wants to use pricelists ; • To group his customers by sale teams and evaluate their performances.
3. How to use Odoo in a Manufacturing company Presentation of one of my business case General needs of the customer: • Manage customers and communication ; • Manage sales ; • Invoicing ; • Manage stock ; • Make to order manufacturing. Manufacturing Warehouse Sales CRM Introduction
13. Summary Time to production : 1 month Number of users : 7 Number of Sale Orders / month : between 50 and 100 In the next few months • Multi - companies • Integrate inter - company transfer
14. Odoo email@example.com +32 (0) 2 290 34 90 www.odoo.com R&D and services office Chaussée de Namur 40 B - 1367 Grand Rosière Sales office Avenue Van Nieuwenhuyse 5 B - 1160 Brussels Thank You Any Question ?
- 873 Total Views
- 424 Website Views
- 449 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 2 www.odoo.com
- 3 accounts.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features40512 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11241 Views .
Open Source Licenses8613 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7285 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5892 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155717 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website5659 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5399 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5263 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4405 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks3848 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)3741 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3709 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3653 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3490 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3425 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3423 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company3253 Views .