3. Why ? 1
6. What ? 2
8. How ? 3
12. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
1. How to efficiently sell Odoo to SME ? Lucas Deliege • Business Advisor, Direct Sales BE EXPERIENCE 2016
4. 1. Why should I sell Odoo ? “ Our mission is to transform the way companies run their business. We make IT simple & fully integrated. We help organizations grow” A SME want a system which : - is simple to use - is fully integrated - can evolve - is affordable - ...
2. What ? How ? - Step 1 : Qualification - Step 2 : Demonstration - Step 3 : Closing 2 Why ? - Why should I sell Odoo ? - Why should I be efficient ? 1 3
5. 2. Why should I be efficient ? ● SME are looking for affordable solution ● SME don’t have time to select the system (<> Large company : choosing the right ERP > 1 year) ● SME have less time & resources to implement ERP ⇒ So you have to apply the right strategy Apps Selling ERP Selling Feature Selling Solution Selling 5 projects per month 5 projects per year YOU NEED MANY ! YOU NEED BIG !
11. Step 3 : Closing Closing is not a step ⇒ Closing starts with the 1st phone Call Help your customer collecting all the information he needs to take a decision ● Budget ○ How much does it cost to keep going with no changes ○ Get back to his pains and costs resulting from it ● Time ○ Remind him Dead lines ○ Challenge him with temporary conditions, promotion ● Other solutions ○ Present the added value of Odoo ○ Present the added value of our approach
10. Step 2 : Demonstration Goal : Create the WOW effect Tips : ● Salespeople should do the demo themselve (No need a Consultant) ● Prepare your demo ● Do not show more than needed ● Keep focus on the essential ● Tell a story ● Make it personal ( Not to much, don’t spend ½ day) ↪ If customer want a POC ⇒ Sell a day of consultancy ⇒ Send a quotation right after the demonstration >Interested ? Presentation Xavier Symons, The art of performing an Odoo Demo - 06/1O - 16H30 @ Bruyères
7. Sell a quickstart approach ! ● Sell an out of the box implementation ● Phase the project : start small (1-2 app) & expand later ● Sell an all in one solution (hosting, maintenance & support) ● Don’t sell fixed price project but time and material project ● Try to avoid custo/dev at the beginning & focus more on training Advantages : - Decrease your Cost of Customer Acquisition (CAC) - Increase your Recurring Revenues (RR) - Decrease the Entry Cos t for your customer - Reduce and control risks - Grow with our customer >Interested ? Presentation Sébastien Bruyr, Odoo for SMEs: implementation cost & duration of 3 projects - 07/10 - 12h00 @ Bruyères
9. Step 1 : Qualification Goal : Identify the business scope & validate BANT 1. B udget ⇒ Is the prospect capable of buying ? ○ Confirm with him the ROI ○ At the end of the qualification ⇒ Give an estimation & check the reactio n 2. A uthority ⇒ Does your contact have adequate authority to sign off on a purchase? ○ Who else will be involved in the purchasing decision? ⇒ If other, ask them to be there during the demonstration 3. N eed ⇒ Does the prospect have a business pain you can solve? ○ Identify & understand the business scope ○ Translate into standard ○ Avoid to reply to RFQ ⇒ Takes time ○ If needs not clear enough ⇒ Sell day of consultancy or GAP ○ Challenge your customer : “Nice to have” VS “Must have” 4. T imeline ⇒ When is the prospect planning to buy? ○ When does he want to be in production ? (Time to implement & train 1-6 months) ○ Don’t loss your time if the project is in > 6 months BANT is : Go to STEP 2 ⇒ Demonstration Disqualify
- 230 Total Views
- 1 Website Views
- 229 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 10 onlinesync.odoo.com
- 2 accounts.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features40367 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11206 Views .
Open Source Licenses8486 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7231 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5850 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155673 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5373 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5229 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website5056 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4334 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3695 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3589 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)3501 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks3478 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3470 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3377 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3377 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company3178 Views .