6. Use Case
13. Example: blog
15. Example: online shop
19. Q & A
22. Thank you!
1. How to create awesome websites and e-Commerce Patrick Lukusa Funtional Consultant, Odoo June 4th, 2014
8. Building Our Website We will perform the following • Design an attractive homepage • Create a blog • Set up a webshop (e-Commerce) • Manage job offerings online No need to hire a professional webmaster. We will do it ourselves!
17. Example: Job offer This well crafted job offer has been edited by our HR manager. No IT-skills required.
5. 1 Workings Install the Odoo Website Builder in one click Then you can immediately start building your website Using Drag & Drop features, you can easily build impressive pages. « It’s a child’s play! » 2 3
10. 1. Homepage design • General presentation of the website builder • How to structure your pages and edit the menu • Use Drag & Drop building blocks • Resizing and positioning elements on your pages • Choosing another theme and installing more apps Job offerings E-Commerce Blog Homepage
12. 2. Blogging • Installing the blog app • Activating more blog functions • Edit your first blog post • You can retweet phrases or comment on the blog. Job offerings E-Commerce Blog Homepage
14. 3. Selling online • Installing the e-Commerce app • Immediately start managing your products • All online sales are visible inside your system • Entirely integrated with your Odoo system: manage sales, warehouse and invoicing as usual. Job offerings E-Commerce Blog Homepage
16. 4. Job Offerings • Installing the Job Offerings app • Start publishing job offers • Entirely integrated with your Odoo system: edit job offers, get applications, manage emails. E-Commerce Job offerings Blog Homepage
7. Use Case: Organic’A! Let’s take a fictitious company, Organic’A! They specialize in organic food delivery They only started last year Next objective: « Set up a website to promote our activity. »
18. Tips To modify an element on any page of your site, 1. click on EDIT in the top-left corner 2. click once on the desired element to select it 3. Then apply the desired modification To activate any element of a module, 1. Click on the menu eg. Click on « Shop » 2. Then click on CUSTOMIZE 3. And activate the desired functionality
4. Benefits for your business Odoo CMS will help you to easily : 1 2 3 Create professional websites in a record time Promote events and organize online subscriptions Boost your sales by setting up an e-Commerce And much more! No technical skills required. It’s all Drag & Drop !
2. 1 Agenda Introduction 2 Use case 3 Demonstration 4 Q & A 5 Conclusions
11. The administration bar 1. Click on EDIT to chose and modify building blocks 2. Click on the phone icon to see how your site looks like on mobile devices 3. Click on PROMOTE to advertise your site 4. The CONTENT menu helps you create items (eg. a product) 5. CUSTOMIZE allows you to activate more functionalities
21. Conclusions With Odoo CMS, you are the webmaster! It is as simple as draging & dropping building blocks It is integrated with your existing apps Odoo CMS offers you powerful tools to design your website and update the content by yourself . 1 2 3 4
- 2198 Total Views
- 856 Website Views
- 1342 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 6 www.odoo.com
- 8 accounts.odoo.com
- 1 www.tinyerp.org
- 4 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features42579 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it20709 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks18028 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website13774 Views .
Open Source Licenses13656 Views .
Performance Tips & Tricks13024 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it12057 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management10163 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx8980 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)8973 Views .
How to develop new views in Odoo 108085 Views .
How to use API to connect external tools7412 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20157283 Views .
UX best practices to create your module7152 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework6912 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant6883 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls6700 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation6470 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model6207 Views .