25. Build your sales team
29. Sales targets
30. Sales targets
3. HIRE 1
10. COACH 2
14. Monitor Evaluate 3
32. IMPROVE 4
7. Starters’ trap
8. Hirees Mark Suster is an American entrepreneur, angel investor and investment partner at Upfront Venture
33. ... Continuously Hiring process Coaching & training Evaluation: team & people
13. Training: tools & processes Use E - learning Balance training intensity Reward On field training with feedback Source: Andrew Fayad , CEO and Managing Partner of eLearning Mind
35. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
19. People’s skills profile Hundreds of studied 1on1 meetings 7 skills 8 types One great assessing tool
27. Processes Source: What Sets Top Sales Teams Apart Martin of the University of California Marshall School of Business
9. Job - matching Insure job - matching to maximize revenue B usiness match Attributes Stages
17. Top Sales people Key behavior in B2B software company Customer engagement Internal networks Energy Source: Ryan Fuller was the CEO and co - founder of VoloMetrix , a leading people analytics company acquired by Microsoft in 2015
22. Profiles Experts Closers Consultants Storytellers Focusers Narrators Aggressors Socializers
4. Before your hire Learn to sell first CEO SELL Check all your hiring options Define your company culture
1. How to build and improve a successful sales team Nicolas Franka - Channel Account Manager EMEA EXPERIENCE 2016
21. The salesperson’ skill - set Source: The 8 Types of Salespeople by Lynette Ryals , Iain Davies
11. — Richard Branson Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to.
2. Monitor Improve Hire 1 Coach 2 3 4
18. Give the best chance to your sales people More time dedicated internally On - boarding program Efficient access to internal support Gather data – continuous assessment
34. Hire the best fit Knowledge training Monitor smart KPI’s Evaluate individuals & the team Improve All aspects
5. Key: core attributes Proven ability to learn quickly. P ositive attitude. A bility to generate trust. C ompetitive, determined and proactive. E xcellent communication skills, especially listening skills. Passion, discipline and energy.
31. Improve your sales teams Structure their working processes Hold your team accountable Stretch your team’s goals Source: What Sets Top Sales Teams Apart Martin of the University of California Marshall School of Business
16. KPI’s to measure Attitude / Culture - fit Activity metrics Lead – sale % conversion Closed sales analysis (revenue) Forecasting abilities
26. Start by providing leads Insure sales people have the material to succeed. #Leads to convert and tools: marketing, presentation support,... If reps are prospecting, they are not selling
24. Train accordingly Address each sales person specific pitfall o By recognizing their profiles o By impoving the skills they lack Recognize experts and let them teach others
15. KPI’s Evaluate your sales force: people o Two relevant factors: recognizing top performers within your organization o Most relevant skill - set Evaluate your sales team What to evaluate?
6. Don’t Try to hire yourself: not everyone can be like you... nor should they Go for someone « hungry » Pick someone who’s fleeing Pick based on sentiments Forget onboarding Hire before you need
20. Closers ● Meeting Prep ● Customer Interaction ● Company presentation ● Presentation & Rapport ● The Sales Pitch ● Storytelling ● Rising to the challenge
12. Trainings B2B in Technology sectors Knowledge = key 72% of decision - makers : « Solving business objectives is the major influencer on the buying decision » ... consider the ‘ traditionals ’ Source: Harvard Business Review Survey Reveals how B2B Sales Reps Can Win
23. Skills Improvement ● Meeting Prep ● Customer Interaction ● Company presentation ● Presentation & Rapport ● The Sales Pitch ● Storytelling ● Rising to the challenge → Practice → Practice → Practice → Practice → Practice → Practice → Practice → There is no magic trick....
- 967 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 967 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 10 onlinesync.odoo.com
- 1 accounts.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features42506 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it20296 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks17419 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website13605 Views .
Open Source Licenses13418 Views .
Performance Tips & Tricks12417 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it12019 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management9838 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx8919 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)8612 Views .
How to develop new views in Odoo 107733 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20157194 Views .
UX best practices to create your module7085 Views .
How to use API to connect external tools7043 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant6780 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework6727 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls6608 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation6378 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model6159 Views .