10. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016 Nils van Oosten email@example.com
2. New members; Guidance 1 Ramp up; Phase by phase Ramp up new ODOO BE direct members 2 3
1. Getting your team ready for their first SME Sales Nils van Oosten • Business adviser, Direct sales BE EXPERIENCE 2016
4. TERRITORY QUALIFY DEMO Quotation SALE TERRITORY = CALLS ● Follow calls ● Introduce your company’s style ● Trial = error with feedback W/L
7. TERRITORY QUALIFY DEMO Quotation SALE No Questions = Quotation ● Clarify content after demo or in a call ● Follow up call ● Explain next - steps ● A no is an open point, back one step W/L
3. 1. Ramp up Guidance ● Methodology ● Product ● Calls ● Sales Mind ● Team Support ● Dedicated in - house Coach → Odoo Philosophy → Demo’s to follow → Industries and countries → Sales pitch and quotation → Une internal knowledge
8. TERRITORY QUALIFY DEMO Quotation SALE Negotiation; Follow different calls/ negotiations. ● Content of the quotation ○ Know the details and T&C ○ Stand behind your details (don’t question them) ● What is your margin / options ○ Don’t show the cards to fast. ○ Learn your new sales to be patient ● Dare to set limits ● Use the points from the Qualification ○ What will Odoo bring / save ○ Express in money - Time their pains W/L
5. TERRITORY QUALIFY DEMO Quotation SALE First step to a smooth sale. ● Who is the customer? Company activity, show interest. ● Business processes to cover; expectations of the solution ● Let the customer talk! ● Learn to ask questions ○ Pain - details in time ○ Budget ○ Decision maker ○ Timing ● Build trust, but don’t talk too much about Odoo ● Make a next appointment (Demo) ● (!) Nobody knows they are new. W/L
6. TERRITORY QUALIFY DEMO Quotation SALE ● Present your company and ODOO ● Prepare! ○ Visit demonstration of colleagues ○ Show the necessary - understand the customer (Qualification) ○ Organize a flow or business case - Structure ● Write down questions & come back. ● Feedback from a senior ● Update ODOO ● End with a next action W/L
9. TERRITORY QUALIFY DEMO Quotation SALE W/L Activity MFI (start 4 April) FRL (start June 1st) Call 3 days 100 in first month 6 days 175 in the first month Demo 8 Days 15 in first month 3 weeks 12 in first month Quote 3 weeks 2 in the first month 3 weeks 2 in the first month Sale 3 months 1 Month New Contracts: 11 4 Numbers of ramp up Sales
- 101 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 101 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 3 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41420 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it13760 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11519 Views .
Open Source Licenses10314 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website10238 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks8507 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7792 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6274 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20156192 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5730 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)5642 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5530 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation5081 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls5029 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management4830 Views .
Performance Tips & Tricks4439 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework4325 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev4293 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company4228 Views .